1.08 Patch Didn't Fix Card Collector Trophy

I just downloaded the patch and loaded the game and the trophy didn't pop, so does this mean i will have to start all over again to get the trophy or what? I have all the cards. (double checked and triple checked.)

Edited by Lizardrock_17

I just downloaded the patch and loaded the game and the trophy didn't pop, so does this mean i will have to start all over again to get the trophy or what? I have all the cards. (double checked and triple checked.)

Did you get one more card like mentioned on the other thread? These collection trophies seem to pop when one more is '(re)added' to the collection.

Did you get one more card like mentioned on the other thread? These collection trophies seem to pop when one more is '(re)added' to the collection.

I didn't think I could get another random card because I stopped getting them. Did they add another card or something?

I didn't think I could get another random card because I stopped getting them. Did they add another card or something?

Can't you get one more of the same cards you have or something? Usually you have to force the game to recheck your cards to make the trophy pop. Try opening your collection, playing a few more games, loading another save file and returning and hope for the best.

Try playing against a character (e.g tavern keeper or merchant) that you never played or won against before - generally any Gwent playing character will gain you one card per character. I got the trophy and still had about 15 characters left that I hadn't played yet. So unless you were meticulous and played every single Gwent player in the game, you should have the chance to win another lesser card from one of them

As others reported, with the new patch 1.08 and having already collected all the cards, my trophy did not auto-pop when I booted the game.  However, it popped as soon as I bought an article from a merchant. Finally, the wait for that trophy is over!  :D

• 2 weeks later...