Max Payne 3 Servers

Carttagos

2 hours ago, NTGSruler said:

@Helyx: Online play is no issue. I have a problem with the correct loading of chapter 7 in Challenge Mode. It's in Brazil, the level starts with the barfight. After that you need to go outside through the double door and there the level stops loading. I get no textures, i can still walk, but you have to jump over the wall, but i can't. It happened about 7 times one after the other. Always had to either quit the game or restart my console. 

So any solutions maybe? Things i can try?

This happened to me during nymhc runs. It usually happens when the game is uptdated (yes, as ironic as it may seem) so I got the trophy by playing the disc without an update; the disc without an update also interferes with some things in the in-game grinds (there is a trophy for that).

@kevao97 Not sure if i want to try this, seen the recent issues with some games and not being able to download patches and updates anymore on PS3. I know for NYMHC the best solution was to play offline, that way you had less troubles with glitches and other stuff. Only is challenge mode meant to play online, so offline is not an option sadly.

5 hours ago, kevao97 said:

This happened to me during nymhc runs. It usually happens when the game is uptdated (yes, as ironic as it may seem) so I got the trophy by playing the disc without an update; the disc without an update also interferes with some things in the in-game grinds (there is a trophy for that).

I recently finished challenge mode with the EU disc version fully updated without any problems. I just replayed the part where he's stuck on in different ways and it always works for me :/

Update: got home and booted up the game. First try and succes! No problem at all! Was scared when i had to restart a challenge because i failed, but i got to the end of the chapter. Pfffww. Now let's hope there will be no troubles now until the end. 

I basically want to get this online trophy so the only thing is left is the shadows rushed me trophy (which i'll probably never earn). And reserving the platinum trophy if i ever wanted to try it again. 

Edited by NTGSruler
  • Like 2

I now can't start chapter IX. It stays on the loading screen... I have already finished chapter X and XI. No issues there. I guess there is something wrong with my disc. Chapter IX does not load in story mode either.

If i buy the digital version, can i use my rockstar pass to download the DLC? Challenge mode is part of the Deatmatch made in heaven DLC. 

I guess i'll maybe try again for the shadows rushed me trophy, but i can't if my disc is broken..  

Just want to finish this damn challenge mode first!