Cider Fields key

harsly

I'm just wondering (hoping) if someone dun goofed like me and had this problem.

You need a key to enter the Cider Fields building in Pinwheel Village. The key is located in Pinwheel Harbour in the basement of the Inn, but I've picked it up and misplaced it at the start of the game,

so now I guess I need a new key, since looking through all the places I could have left it is nearly impossible.

Given the glitches and mistakes in the game I wouldn't be surprised if there is no way to continue, but hopefully there's a spare key somewhere?  :unsure:

I couldn't find anything on this topic anywhere, but so happy I don't have to start over.

I'll check the "surgery" and let you know in case someone else stumbles upon this. Cheers

EDIT: Yes, there is a key in the Doctors office, and I also found another key, in the house where you have to put the stamp on the envelope and take it to the post office. PROBABLY THAT ONE YEAH

Edited by harisbegic

I couldn't find anything on this topic anywhere, but so happy I don't have to start over.

I'll check the "surgery" and let you know in case someone else stumbles upon this. Cheers

EDIT: Yes, there is a key in the Doctors office, and I also found another key, in the house where you have to put the stamp on the envelope and take it to the post office. PROBABLY THAT ONE YEAH

Congratulations!