After 2+ years of goofing around, finally planning on platinums...

AJ_Radio

If anyone bothers to look at my profile, you can see that it is, well, very lackluster. Not lackluster as in the games I own (I have a couple that don't have trophies) but I barely play them or I just forget about a game once I've beaten it.

While I could write an essay on why I've spent the last two years dinking around, I'll refrain from doing so.

I have a small library of games for both the PS3 and PS4, and I'm asking you guys, what games, based on the ones listed, I should try to get platinums. Red Dead Redemption was one of the first games I wanted to do platinum, but the experience with hackers in online have prevented me from obtaining such trophies. A real shame that so much content from the GOTY version is ignored, and never gave much attention to anyone besides filler.

Assassins Creed II will be the first game I will try to platinum. There are two bronze trophies I can get right off the bat (Statues and paying 4000+ florins to Courtesons), and I can watch a video to obtain the rest of the feathers, since I've collected at least half of all feathers in the game (collecting all feathers will present Ezio with a cape that will gain me another trophy if I wear it in all towns). The biggest struggles for me are killing 10 guards without getting hit and the 'sweeper' trophy. The key is to obtain both while uninterrupted, and I struggle with this because Ezio always seems to do something else just when I want him to counter the enemy attacks. Any tips would be appreciated.

God of War III should be fairly easy, along with all other God of War games attached to my profile. Challenge of the Gods will present a bit of an issue for the first three God of War games, and there is a certain gold trophy that I couldn't get because I was playing through the game the first time (where you rescue Pandora and navigate past deadly traps and fight swarms of enemies). One Gold trophy in the first God of War game involves beating it in under five hours, so playing it on Easy difficulty should suffice. I've missed several chests and other goodies but that is to be expected for someone playing through the first time. At least I know what to expect. Seems that Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta contain the easiest platinums, with over 40 percent of all owners having them.

Other games, like Grand Theft Auto V, the rest of the Assassin Creed games, Sleeping Dogs and the Uncharted series I may not platinum at all. Trophies in GTA V Online may seem okay, but the 'Under the Bridge' challenges and gaining Gold on every Story Mission and every Stranger & Freaks mission with Franklin are literally a pain. Certain missions involving shooting accuracy and finishing them in a set period of time are difficult, and believe me I've replayed a lot of them, I don't consider myself too bad of a player.

Assassin Creed: Brotherhood trophies were mostly okay, but the addition of online trophies for this has prevented many from going platinum. I also found it painful to 'replay' several memories in select sequences for 100 percent synch (like the first Romulus Den), very much like getting gold from missions in GTA V albeit less difficult. I went out of my way and collected feathers and Borgia flags, but only because I was able to find them all without looking them up on an online video.

Revelations is more of the same thing, and the trophies for it are a bit more ridiculous. Assassins Creed III I've barely touched, but regarding the criticism from many people I don't know if I should play it. Black Flag on the other hand sounds like a lot of fun, and I plan on playing it in the future. I don't have Unity but all the bug issues I've heard from many questions my decision to buy it.

LA Noire involves replaying cases with Cole Phelps to get a '5 Star' rating, running around finishing all the Street Crimes, and doing the odd task such as gaining $40,000 in penalties, find all vehicles in game, discovering all landmarks and finding all film reels. Again, more of the same rinse and wash fare found in many open world games. Really don't know if I should plat this game, considering it's slow nature and 1940s noir style, which most of today's gamers aren't interested in.

Sleeping Dogs? Open world, and plenty of collectibles just like the last three games I've listed. But I enjoyed the martial arts approach and 'Bruce Lee' influence. Clint Eastwood is to Red Dead Redemption what Bruce Lee is to Sleeping Dogs. Might consider the Definitive Edition as it contains all the DLC. DLC is a huge waste of money buying it all from the Playstation Store as it's not worth the value on it's own. May need some help on this game since some of the trophies seem rather difficult.

Demon Souls and Dark Souls? Hardly a chance. Great games in their own right to this day, just damn difficult what with the bosses killing you 20 times and even the normal enemies kickng your butt because you pressed the wrong button.

Having recently finished Batman: Arkham Asylum I have to say that it is the best Batman I've played thus far. I've just gone through the opening stages of Arkham City and it's pretty damn good. I already have Arkham Knight for the PS4 (including the update patches) so that will be ready as soon as I finish Arkham City. But Jesus F***ing Christ are those challenges (Arkham Asylum) a pain in the ***. Asylum was a bit too easy on Normal difficulty but the fight challenges (not the predator challenges) are just mind numbingly painful. It's hard enough for me to pull a 40x combo since I've only gotten to 35x combo (and that's really trying to time the attacks right on the goons) but it's even more frustating to consider I have to pull a perfect combo while trying to avoid two Titans. As soon as the stun rod guys come into play I'm basically hopeless. I finally flew myself onto my bed in frustration, because those challenges are so god awful sometimes I just wish I never played them (doesn't help that Mark Hamill aka the Joker is the announcer). Without those melee challenges, I'm probably looking at an easy platinum. I have about ten trophies left before the platinum including the 'Perfect Knight' trophy. What do you guys think on this one?

No idea how the Riddler challenges are going to be in Arkham City, and I haven't touched Arkham Knight (although that's PS4 and I'm talking about getting PS3 platinums).

Haven't beaten The Last of Us, but it has far and away the best graphics for the PS3, period. Looking at the trophies, and considering that it requires multiple playthoughs, I may pass on this one only because people tend to work on this one for a while.

This leaves me with only the Uncharted series. Uncharted 1? Awesome introduction to the start of a great series, but requires multiple playthoughs to gain the platinum. Somehow managed to miss the 'Survivor' trophy, and I basically ignored anything involving melee combat. Uncharted 2? My favorite in the series. Big changes to the graphics, three new characters each with their own appeal, new weapons and attack helicopters. Again, multiple playthoughs and the addition of online trophies. Uncharted 3? A little less exciting than Uncharted 2. Multiple playthroughs and my god are there a lot of trophies. Considering The Nathan Drake Collection hasn't been released on the PS4 yet I wonder if there's anybody out there still playing online on Uncharted 3. Very, very unlikely I'll platinum this game.

So there you have it. I haven't set a time of when I'm going to start ACII or God of War III, but it feels a little embarrassing to not have a single platinum trophy whereas others have hundreds of them. Post your thoughts and opinions.

• Like 4

AC2 plat is very easy and incredibly fun.  Brotherhood is a pain in the ass cause of one or two MP trophies.  Took me hours and hours to get them all, not fun (but SP was great).  I think Revelations was the first game with MP where you could boost solo.  If I'm mistaken and that s AC3, then Revelations is still an easier MP process than Brotherhood.

GOW3 is pretty straight forward too.  Use a guide and you shouldn't have too many problems.  It was a little harder than previous installments, but really not bad, not compared to actual hard games.

I would highly recommend all the Uncharted games.  The MP is so simple, something like 'Play 2 online matches', and the SP in all those games is great, you really should play those, unless you just really hated them the first time around.  Most trophies come with your 2 playthroughs as they are cumulative.

LA Noire was easy with a guide, but boring as shit for me for the first half of the game.  Once the story got going, it was only slightly boring doing all the casework.  I was going to just play the game and then go back to 5-star, but I knew I couldn't stand that, so I used a guide and did each case right the first time.  Thank god I did...

Sleeping Dogs, so good!  It reminded me of old school GTA but with a fresh face.  Platinuming this game was a privilege, and not very hard.  There's a few tricks to make things easier too.  Like going to the docks to bet.  You can win like $100k each bet, then save, and play again.  If you lose, just reload the last save.  Takes a few tries sometimes, but way faster than earning money organically.

Last of Us is one of my fav games ever.  While the Plat is a pain in the ass, I recommend playing on Easy, collecting everything you can.  Then when you do NG+, there's a trick to jump to Survivor difficulty.  Use that so you only need 2 playthroughs.  If you collected everything you could on the first playthrough you can crit path survivor fairly quickly.  Also, I hate most MP experiences, but I really enjoyed the MP in this.  It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, but if you're struggling or just have a bad match, you can exit to the XMB before it saves the match stats.  Kinda lame move, and totally not necessary, but it's a thing you can do if you have one terrible match and don't want to lose half your survivors.

GTA V was decent, but the MP is super grindy.  It'll take you over 100 hours for that alone, unless you boost or play consistently with friends.

Have only played Arkham Asylum, but it was a great game.  The challenges are a pain in the ass, even once you master the freeflow combos, and this alone might keep you from the plat, so be aware of that.

Oh yeah, don't go off of Completion percentage or Plat percentage to determine how easy or hard a game is.  GTA V is easy to platinum, but it takes 100-150+ hours, so the percentage is 2%.  While Red Dead, much much harder to plat, is almost at 5%.  A lot of the time, plat percentages are due to the hassle, not the difficulty.  Thief, for instance, was a very easy plat with only 1 grindy trophy, yet its an Ultra rare plat too.  I always recommend going off the trophy guide rating, as more often than not this is a far more accurate way to determine plat difficulty.

With all that said, good luck in all your endeavors to plat these games :)

• Like 2

As someone who has platinumed L.A. Noire, I suggest you go for it. It's not as grindy or tedious as it sounds. It's easy and pretty quick. I did it in 3 days. The most annoying trophy to get is to drive all vehicles, but again, it can be done quickly by some tips found in guides for the game. Looking on your game list, L.A. Noire is the easiest game to platinum. And it's a really good game as well.

This leaves me with only the Uncharted series. Uncharted 1? Awesome introduction to the start of a great series, but requires multiple playthoughs to gain the platinum. Somehow managed to miss the 'Survivor' trophy, and I basically ignored anything involving melee combat. Uncharted 2? My favorite in the series. Big changes to the graphics, three new characters each with their own appeal, new weapons and attack helicopters. Again, multiple playthoughs and the addition of online trophies. Uncharted 3? A little less exciting than Uncharted 2. Multiple playthroughs and my god are there a lot of trophies. Considering The Nathan Drake Collection hasn't been released on the PS4 yet I wonder if there's anybody out there still playing online on Uncharted 3. Very, very unlikely I'll platinum this game.

Seems like you basically know what you're in for with these games.  I'll just say that multiple playthroughs and tedious collectibles aside, they are pretty easy games to platinum.  I've done them several times on other accounts (and if I can do it, anyone can).  Pretty good "starter" games for up and coming trophy/platinum hunters, at least compared to some of the other games you have on there.

Keep in mind that none of them require multiplayer to get the platinum, as those trophies are all DLC related and you only need the 'core game' trophies for the platinum.  If you want your profile to say 100% though, that's a different story.

Best of luck man.  I'm probably going to flip the switch on this account someday too and start looking at platinum's again... until then we're kind of in the same boat. ;)

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Having recently finished Batman: Arkham Asylum I have to say that it is the best Batman I've played thus far. I've just gone through the opening stages of Arkham City and it's pretty damn good. I already have Arkham Knight for the PS4 (including the update patches) so that will be ready as soon as I finish Arkham City. But Jesus F***ing Christ are those challenges (Arkham Asylum) a pain in the ***. Asylum was a bit too easy on Normal difficulty but the fight challenges (not the predator challenges) are just mind numbingly painful. It's hard enough for me to pull a 40x combo since I've only gotten to 35x combo (and that's really trying to time the attacks right on the goons) but it's even more frustating to consider I have to pull a perfect combo while trying to avoid two Titans. As soon as the stun rod guys come into play I'm basically hopeless. I finally flew myself onto my bed in frustration, because those challenges are so god awful sometimes I just wish I never played them (doesn't help that Mark Hamill aka the Joker is the announcer). Without those melee challenges, I'm probably looking at an easy platinum. I have about ten trophies left before the platinum including the 'Perfect Knight' trophy. What do you guys think on this one?

No idea how the Riddler challenges are going to be in Arkham City, and I haven't touched Arkham Knight (although that's PS4 and I'm talking about getting PS3 platinum).

I admit the first time i tried the combat challenges i was like "fuck i cant do this" but then it actually turned out to be fairly easy. If you happen to try the challenges again these three tips will make it feel like child's play. 

1. The combo bat swarm is the best way to rack up your multiplier ( :square: + :cross:  if i can remember correctly). with this trick you can have enough score by the third wave sometimes even the second.

2. Always finish with a ground take down. To get him on the ground use your quick bat-claw then jump over him. It gives the most points especially if you have a high multiplier. I remember on some maps thinking i didn't have enough points and then ground take-down with high multiplier. Boom, extra 10,000 points.

3. If still too hard, then jumping over, 1 punch then jumping over again. Easy but long. 

I also started off with a quick bat-claw aswell. Arkham City was definitely easier than asylum but that may be because i was more skilled by the time i tried.

Anyway good luck trophy hunting  :awesome:

Trophy hunting is beautiful and rewarding, but it can be unnerving as well. Since you have so many unfinished games trophy-wise, I'd suggest playing one till you get bored, then move to another one, etc. That is the best strategy in order not to get you burnt out quickly. After you clear your backlog you will find the true beauty of hunting for plats.

• Like 1

My personal opinion is that you should definitely go for the Uncharted series....whilst the trophies look daunting because there are so many, if you are only going for the platinum then you can discount the DLC.  There are still a lot of people playing Uncharted 3 and there are plenty of boosting sessions for Uncharted 2 if you wanted to do the DLC.  As for the multiple playthroughs, realistically they only require two (once on hard and once on crushing) as the difficulty trophies stack.  There are also tricks you can use to make the playthroughs faster.

As for Assassin's Creed, the second one you could pretty much do the clean up in one day - if you having issues with the two trophies check out some Youtube videos to see what others have done.  Revelations is easier than Brotherhood and I actually enjoyed this as much as AC2.  With Brotherhood I believe you only need 100% sync if you are going for the 100% (rather than just the platinum) and there are plenty of boosting sessions on this site to help with getting the multiplayer trophies - they are not too bad, just a bit time consuming.  I also actually enjoyed AC3 so don't write it off immediately based on the bad things you have heard.

• Like 1

One thing that helps is: don't set limits or requirements for yourself, that's how people get burned out. Instead set goals for motivation. You never want to get to the point where you feel like you "have" to play a certain game.

I aim for completing 1-2 games before starting a new one. Used to be 2-3 but I don't have that many games on my profile that I actually want to go back and finish. Every now and then I'll go nuts and start like 3 or 4 games in a row though. And if a game isn't fun it isn't fun, I might go back and try again later but I won't force myself to finish something just to have it done.

Also if you really do want to finish something but are getting frustrated, then break it up into smaller pieces. Do an hour or so a night. Even if you don't finish a single challenge or earn a trophy you're still getting better at the game.

• Like 2

I took a look at your profile and it looks to me like you like to skip around a lot. It's like one game got stale or another game seemed more interesting, so you'll moved onto another one and the the next and the next, etc. I think that's one habit you'll have to break or at least limit how much you jump around. As it is now, you have a bunch of half finished games and some that you've just scratched the surface on. If you seriously want to start platting your games and completing your backlog, I think you need to prioritize. Pick back up on the games you're closest to completing and finish them and have fun. You don't have to focus on just one game (although that helps me). Try to stick to two or three games and finish them before moving on to your next. You don't have to focus strictly on you backlog either. My rule of thumb was to finish one or two backlog games before starting starting something new.

You have a backlog of some really good games. I don't think you can go wrong with any one of them. I think you shouldn't write RDR off though. I heard the mp's been fixed and even if it hasn't there are some work arounds.

Hey man,

Totally understand where you are coming from, I was totally the same starting / changing games all the time (still do ). At the start of this year I had 0 platinum, now I'm well on my way to 15 for the year.

I would suggest really focusing on just one game to get the first platinum out of the way. None of the games on your profile are quick platinums but you are so close to GOW I would probably finish that one first. Sleeping dogs is great also. Avoid Last of Us, great game really slow on the trophies. Sure once you knock the first one down many more will follow

Edited by cjshaitan

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the advice you guys have given me. It really helps.

Will be trying to plat AC2 tonight or tomorrow. Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta look pretty easy, in fact I was gaining trophies in quick succession on Chains of Olympus. God of War III shouldn't be too bad.

The rest of them will take some time, even with videos and guides since they involve collectibles. On the Uncharted Series, I missed the vast majority of treasures and I've actually looked around a bit to see if I missed any.

I've heard several who have said that AC: Brotherhood multiplayer takes quite a bit of time to gain it's trophies. Revelations hasn't been too bad thus far, and I wanted to see AC III specifically for the naval combat since I'm planning to play Black Flag.

LA Noire involves replaying all cases for a 5 star rating, driving all the different vehicles and finding the film reels. I just realized that a lot of my games are open world. Sleeping Dogs, RDR, GTA V. RDR will require some boosting since one of the trophies involves an 8-man posse. Probably safe to say I love GTA V, but I know I've invested 24-30 hours into my GTA Online character and he's only level 35, so I can't imagine how long it takes to get to level 100.

I'll play The Last of Us simply because I never beaten the game but it won't be for the trophies firsthand. I've gotten to Ellie and I'm honestly surprised I didn't unlock a single trophy. Must be pretty slow to obtain them.

Batman: Arkham Asylum is a great Batman game, just bummed out about those melee challenges. They're fun when you're not aiming for the trophies but when you are they're almost a nightmare. I can get the rest of the Predator trophies and it will be easy to beat the game again on 'Hard' difficulty. Perfect Knight requires obtaining gold from both melee and predator challenges, so yeah.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned Demon Souls and Dark Souls. Don't get me wrong I honestly enjoyed both of these games, but after the first couple of bosses I was just having a real tough time. Makes sense why the plats on these are a bit rare.

====

I'm definitely aware that I skip around a lot, it's tough for me to stick to one game for extended periods of time despite the fact that I try to be a completionist sometimes. I used to play a lot more before I got into warehouse jobs, by the time I come home it's often too late for me to play a game for a couple hours.

Anyway, I appreciate all the advice, really helps me out as a player and as an individual. I grew up in the SNES/Genesis era of video games and it's literally amazing how much we've progressed forward with games.

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the advice you guys have given me. It really helps.

Will be trying to plat AC2 tonight or tomorrow. Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta look pretty easy, in fact I was gaining trophies in quick succession on Chains of Olympus. God of War III shouldn't be too bad.

The rest of them will take some time, even with videos and guides since they involve collectibles. On the Uncharted Series, I missed the vast majority of treasures and I've actually looked around a bit to see if I missed any.

I've heard several who have said that AC: Brotherhood multiplayer takes quite a bit of time to gain it's trophies. Revelations hasn't been too bad thus far, and I wanted to see AC III specifically for the naval combat since I'm planning to play Black Flag.

LA Noire involves replaying all cases for a 5 star rating, driving all the different vehicles and finding the film reels. I just realized that a lot of my games are open world. Sleeping Dogs, RDR, GTA V. RDR will require some boosting since one of the trophies involves an 8-man posse. Probably safe to say I love GTA V, but I know I've invested 24-30 hours into my GTA Online character and he's only level 35, so I can't imagine how long it takes to get to level 100.

I'll play The Last of Us simply because I never beaten the game but it won't be for the trophies firsthand. I've gotten to Ellie and I'm honestly surprised I didn't unlock a single trophy. Must be pretty slow to obtain them.

Batman: Arkham Asylum is a great Batman game, just bummed out about those melee challenges. They're fun when you're not aiming for the trophies but when you are they're almost a nightmare. I can get the rest of the Predator trophies and it will be easy to beat the game again on 'Hard' difficulty. Perfect Knight requires obtaining gold from both melee and predator challenges, so yeah.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned Demon Souls and Dark Souls. Don't get me wrong I honestly enjoyed both of these games, but after the first couple of bosses I was just having a real tough time. Makes sense why the plats on these are a bit rare.

====

I'm definitely aware that I skip around a lot, it's tough for me to stick to one game for extended periods of time despite the fact that I try to be a completionist sometimes. I used to play a lot more before I got into warehouse jobs, by the time I come home it's often too late for me to play a game for a couple hours.

Anyway, I appreciate all the advice, really helps me out as a player and as an individual. I grew up in the SNES/Genesis era of video games and it's literally amazing how much we've progressed forward with games.

Demon and Dark Souls was definitely a lot funner and easier with friends... hopped on Skype and battled through it.... and I know the feeling of skipping around a lot on games.... my video game ADD as I call it.... I get stuck or frustrated and go to something else... I haven't beaten AC III yet and a few sequence trophies are over a year apart... but going for Platinums lets me do it easier knowing I'll come back to it at some point

As a batman fan I think it'd be a shame to skip Origins. It's a better game than most people make it out to be and it has a bunch of good boss fights.

Have you considered making a new psn profile?

Will be picking that up soon. It's just that Origins is a pre-equal so playing Knight after City won't spoil anything for me I don't think.

But please don't spoil Arkham City or Knight for me. Is Knight as good as people say it is (excluding the Batmobile)?

Not sure why I would make a new PSN profile.

Looks like you've already got good progress in Arkham Asylum, God of War and Assasins Creed 2. I'd start with one of those.

Yep.

Arkham Asylum - HATE those melee challenges. Probably would be easiest to plat if it weren't for those.

God of War - Easy game overall, just can't get past the Challenge of the Gods, and I like to explore so that 'speed' gold trophy may be an issue.

Assassins Creed II - Got half of all the feathers in the game, and two Bronze trophies are easily obtained within minutes. The best Execution Streak I got in Brotherhood was 9, and I have to kill ten enemies in AC2 without getting hit once.

As a FYI I used the restricted area in Venice (the large building that guards patrol) for my attempts.

Demon and Dark Souls was definitely a lot funner and easier with friends... hopped on Skype and battled through it.... and I know the feeling of skipping around a lot on games.... my video game ADD as I call it.... I get stuck or frustrated and go to something else... I haven't beaten AC III yet and a few sequence trophies are over a year apart... but going for Platinums lets me do it easier knowing I'll come back to it at some point

I have a little ADD as well. I can always try to battle someone in another world (DEMON SOULS & DARK SOULS) or get summoned to another player's world to help fight off a boss.

Barely touched AC III. I remember back on release date there were ALOT of criticisms regarding the time period (late 1700s) but I played the first 30-40 mins of it and I honestly didn't think it was bad. Maybe I just didn't get to the 'bad' parts of the game yet.

I just wanted to add to my post regarding the AC series....I'm still yet to play the single player of AC4 Black Flag, but my husband has got the 100% and has said the naval missions in AC4 are far superior to AC3.  I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed Unity at the moment and so far I've not experienced too many issues (and the ones I have experienced have been trivial) Really enjoying the story and really like the protagonist...he's my favorite since Ezio by far.  

Dont be afraid of the Arkham combat challenges. As you start to hunt more you will become more skilled and all of these games will seem like a breeze. As for God of War challenges, they are something that will require some dedication to try over and over again. In the end it's not that hard actually, same goes for Arkham Asylum :)                           

I just wanted to add to my post regarding the AC series....I'm still yet to play the single player of AC4 Black Flag, but my husband has got the 100% and has said the naval missions in AC4 are far superior to AC3.  I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed Unity at the moment and so far I've not experienced too many issues (and the ones I have experienced have been trivial) Really enjoying the story and really like the protagonist...he's my favorite since Ezio by far.  

I may still try to finish AC3 just for the storyline. Always had a little interest in games that took place in colonial times for some reason.

Black Flag takes place before the events of AC3, but I decided to go and buy the PS4 version, since the ocean effects look better and being a pirate, you're going to see a lot of it.

Dont be afraid of the Arkham combat challenges. As you start to hunt more you will become more skilled and all of these games will seem like a breeze. As for God of War challenges, they are something that will require some dedication to try over and over again. In the end it's not that hard actually, same goes for Arkham Asylum :)                           

The Riddler challenges so far on Arkham City have been fairly easy just like they were in Asylum. God of War series is most easy, again it's the challenges in much the same vein as the melee challenges. Just need to time your hits right and be quick on your feet.

Also wondering if Heavy Rain is worth picking up, despite being on last gen.

Been a bit busy lately so haven't had time to go and play AC2 or GOW III. But I spent a little time on GTA V for the PS4, not a huge change like it seemed in the initial next-gen videos regarding the game but the texture differences plus the extra content are very noticeable. More grass is visable expecially out in the countryside.

Also looked at Wolfenstein: TNO and Batman: Arkham Knight for the first 10-15 minutes. Both games look great and they wouldn't have the same textures on the PS3, as the PS4 is able to handle more traffic and higher resolutions. Will be playing Wolfenstein very shortly but I'm going to hold off of Batman as it takes place after the events of Arkham City. Don't want to spoil the game.

Anyway, going off-topic here but will see if I can platinum AC2.