Mileena wakeups

Tomoko Kuroki

So I main mileena and I have trouble with her wakeups, don't got a problem with anyone else's wake ups. But for her you have to pres b, d 4, or d, d, 4 mostly. I have a 90% win rate in 150 games and the only reason I've ever lost the few games I've done was because of wake up not coming out sometimes, then eating a combo which leads to the corner.

Any tips for making mileena's wake ups 100% accurate and not 80%~. Because when you press down they do the delayed wake-up. sometimes she'll just do that instead of actually doing the ball roll.

You did not lose that 10% because of failed wake up

You lost cos you didn't block and failed your input

Yes your right this is true indeed. It's just that a 2 of the games I remember I was in a corner vs a sub and failed my ex ball wakeup and ate 2 corner combos because of that and lost. I just have a hard time with only her's, anything that ends in the down button I just seem to not get my wakeup 100% accurate, got no problems with other characters. The timing seems tricky since it can cause a delayed wake up if you input too early. Something like a subzero slide even if you input early it still seems to come out.

Unless you are 100% sure you have the opportunity and the time to pull off a reversal, I would prefer you not rely on it too much.

You will see that your mindset during the fight changes, because my goodness have I lost many fights at the very last minute because I messed up my execution.

It's simply a matter of lack of concentration, the question at hand should be 'how do I keep my composure during the last second of a fight', rather than why are my reversals not coming out.

You can however, buffer your moves input and decide at the very last second if you wanna hit that punch button and go through with it, or back off and go for the block. When in doubt, always choose the latter

• 3 weeks later...

As a Mileena main myself, I found this pretty difficult when I started too. Then I found a nifty thread on testyourmight.com with specific directions on how to wake up with Mileena. they are as follows

-Go to bank.

-Transfer life savings into checking account

-Shower and dress nice.

-Go to Outworld bar.

-Order Henny on the rocks.

-Notice Mileena but don't look.

-Pay for drink intentionally drop bank slip.

-Walk away

-Mileena sees slip and gives it to you. Notices money in checkings account.

-Thank her. Ask if she comes here often.

-Engage in small talk. Order her another drink.

-Ask to be excused while you text your employees at your company.

-Actually transfer savings back to savings account via online banking.

-Break ice with such lines as:
"How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice clone."

"Am I in Quan Chi's trance, or am I just captivated by you?"

"On your knees"

-Go back to Hotel

-Wait patiently as she goes to bathroom to freshen up.

-Answer her ringing phone and say " Fuck you Reiko you had your chance"

-Marvel as she reappears strikingly teleporting out of her attire.

-Intercourse

-Sleep

-Wake up

-Mileena: Was it good for you?

Congratulations, you've just woken up with Mileena.