WARNING : Trophy bugged + one missable!

NekoSama87

Since no one has stated this yet, let me warn you beforehand .
The trophy "Concierge" , which usually unlocks normally during story progression, didn't popped for me. I'm doing a new run right now in order to unlock it.

Also be aware that getting the humanoids for the trophy "Naturalist" is impossible after you have finished your main quest. (i've found them a couple of times but still no unlock. As far as i know you don't have to touch them like the big whale that circumnavigates the map. Using the telescope will be enough)

Hope that this will be helpful to others!  :)

Since no one has stated this yet, let me warn you beforehand .

The trophy "Concierge" , which usually unlocks normally during story progression, didn't popped for me. I'm doing a new run right now in order to unlock it.

Also be aware that getting the humanoids for the trophy "Naturalist" is impossible after you have finished your main quest. (i've found them a couple of times but still no unlock. As far as i know you don't have to touch them like the big whale that circumnavigates the map. Using the telescope will be enough)

Hope that this will be helpful to others!  :)

The humanoids also pretty much have to be in full view for the telescope (feet included) or it doesn't seem to count. I had looked at several throughout but only one that was fully visible from higher up counted for me.

The first building and Villoyse are hotels. What is the third named?

The first building and Villoyse are hotels. What is the third named?

It's Rullyeh in the northeast.

Update: I entered my third hotel Rullyeh twice in my new game and Concierge popped. Didn't even have to climb it.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...