What yous think?

AgaveAttenuata

On a Forum about a list of trophies and I asked what do yous think. I was talking about cornflakes, clearly. Cop on people. Where did yous even get trophies. 

Okay, now can you edit your first post? So people can understand what do you want to discuss here. 

I'm excited for Madden 16, especially the new Deflategate Scenario Mode. I hear that to win the scenario and only get a 4 game suspension, you have to destroy the cell phone with the incriminating texts through a complicated QTE.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 4

I was talking about cornflakes,

As kid I looooved cornflakes and any other stuff from Kelloggs eg, but, now as adult it makes me sad :( I mean, yeah probably Im because of them a bit overweighted since childhood...

But... I like this chocolate filled stuff waaay too much :( addictive... it tastes soooo good :(

• Like 2

Needs more anime grills.

But... I like this chocolate filled stuff waaay too much :( addictive... it tastes soooo good :(

Most unhealthy food tastes good, whereas most the healthy food taste like eww

God fucks us over like that

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

Good for warning points too. :( Hope I don't get one. 

I would say it isnt our fault that the op created an offtopic topic in the wrong section, but actually i already have a warningpoint for being offtopic in an offtopic topic :awesome: ... so, yeah, maybe you are right. What should we do?

@Aela: Yeah, i know, right? vegetable lasagna tastes waaaay too awesome to be healthy =/

This is posted in the "Madden NFL 16" section, and the trophies just came out. How is anyone confused haha? I came here since I'm trying to get into the NFL this season for the first time (I'm Canadian), and thinking of picking up Madden NFL 16. Was checking to see how difficult the trophies are but NOPE haha.

Same shit different toilet. You have your mut trophies that will force you to shell out cash to get them, then you have your franchise/gm blah blah bullshit trophies, and last but not least you have the trophies that require you to do something with a player that won't happen through normal play. In short, the trophies are the same every year just like the game itself.

Edited by Kubanga

M13 type of trophies except some training trophies. No thanks. Thought this thread was going nowhere at first with being off topic and one post that I not agree with since one team is my favorite. Other than that not buying it which is not surprising but once again people will still like playing Madden or people will hate Madden nothing changes.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r