Online question

1. When I was playing with other people and someone left/joined the session for whatever reason, the game would take everyone back to the character selection screen and then reload everyone back to the nearest checkpoint.  Not back to the very beginning though.

2. You can always start a new solo game from the main menu at any time if you don't want to continue with co-op. Or you can start with co-op, then quit and continue from where you left off solo. I think you may have to tinker around with the match finding settings in the main menu though to make sure it doesn't add you into a co-op match every time you select continue.

3. And yes, the online is still buggy. Like I said, every time someone joins or leaves the session you get taken back to the character selection screen. That's not really a bug, but it's annoying. And seeing as people are constantly being disconnected (because of bugs and glitches), this tends to happen every 30 seconds. Or at least it did for me anyway. If you just want to get the trophies, I would suggest just playing the game solo. It's easier that way anyway.