Official SotM XXVI

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXVI  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Thought you were dead this time. Any chance on a warning of said extensions in the future?

If someone needs an extension they can let me know. If entries aren't up yet that means you can still enter. Post dates are tentative, some times they are on the dot 12 AM. Sometimes it get pushed back a bit. I prefer having more people involved if it's possible.

• Like 1

I really got first vote? lol

It came down to entry 1 and entry 8.

I have no idea who most of the characters are in this contest so that's a good thing for me. Limits how much bias I use. :P

Surprised that these characters didn't show up even though I believe some have been used before:

Link

Ezio

Drake

• Like 1

Second to vote!

I have to say #7 realllly threw me! I wanted to vote for it soo bad! With just a bit more work, especially on the blending of some images and text it would have been "beyond!" awesome!

But I did my usual tests, check for skill up close, scroll through to see which catches my eye, and then most important to me, see where your eye wanders as you look at the image a few times. #8 had the most skill imo, but my eyes went to both sides instead of one focal point or a round about around the image. :/

I went with #1 due to the scroll, good blending of txt(harder to do than people think!!), and my eye always went to the same spot which was placed nicely.

All are great in their own respects though! :D

Hope those that made them put them in their sig after voting! They deserve to be shown off! :)

• Like 2

As usual, lots of great entries this month. I liked #1, #4, #5 and #8. 

In the end, I went with #5, 'cause it looks really special and is very well-made, everything fits together perfectly. :) Other ones deserve a special mention as well. Good job, guys! 

Edited by Izularia
  • Like 1