5th Place: DEMON - 8/80 votes

A42TQ6Z.png

6th Place: zR_DoWnLiNkZ - 6/80 votes

IiwVSzb.png

7th Place: Masamune_316 - 3/80 votes

h1PMQLk.png

8th Place: RachP13 - 1/80 votes

eXVMWKs.png

The SotM XXVI results are up! Congrats to....cmgravekeeper! Hey wait that's me! Thank you to everyone who voted. It was a really close battle to the end. There were a lot of tough entries this time around.

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Next SotM XXVII will be up soon. Next theme is up to me, I'll have it posted soon. Feel free to post suggestions and comments.  :)

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 3

Well, back towards the bottom of the list for me, that one victory was nice while it lasted... sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519 Congrats on your victory, cmg! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Oh, & if you're taking suggestions for the next theme, how about Swords, or maybe something with just some type of Weapon in it?

My hate for GIMP had never been so strong until I tried to make that sig... Fucking iWarp :(

I don't use IWarp too often, but that was one of the first little tools/effects I tried to learn how to use when I first started. :P & I did like the idea behind your sig too. xD

• Like 1

Well, back towards the bottom of the list for me, that one victory was nice while it lasted... sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519 Congrats on your victory, cmg! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Oh, & if you're taking suggestions for the next theme, how about Swords, or maybe something with just some type of Weapon in it?

I don't use IWarp too often, but that was one of the first little tools/effects I tried to learn how to use when I first started. :P & I did like the idea behind your sig too. xD

lol thanks. I told myself I wasn't going to take it seriously and hell, I didn't even come last :^)

• Like 1

Congrats cmg :yay:.

Why am I not surprised you made a Star Ocean sig :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Why am I not surprised you made a Star Ocean sig :P.

Yeah, I did a render of both the witch (I don't think her name has even been released yet :P) & that pinkish haired girl (Miki?) from SO5 & I wanted to use one of them for something. Miki's render actually turned out a little better I think, but I couldn't pass-up the chance to use a winged-catgirl-witch (yeah, I'm not really sure what she is...) in a sig. xD

• Like 1