Trophy thoughts?

bryman098

:facepalm: How this got a ps4 version??

What the price? And btw I can't find it on psn store

Game don't always (or even often) go up the same time as the trophy lists do :P August 11 is the release date for Goat Simulator.

Edited by zadorvp

So I have the phone version of this, which to my understanding is the same as the computer version, but on your phone.

Assuming that's true, and assuming the PS4 version is more or less the same, then why do I find it hard to believe that the 6.50 I paid for the phone version at launch, will be the same price as the PS4 one?

I'm not being a dick and saying "I bought your game once, give me the new version for free" because that would be stupid, however, I just hope you guys don't end up charging a ridiculous amount just because it's being played on a TV, because I can hook my phone up to my TV and use the wireless controller for it I have over there and I've got the same damn thing. 

10 bucks or less, AUD, all I'm willing to pay. If it comes out for more than that, and one of you guys sees I've played the game, please throw stones at me for caving like a bitch.

• Like 2

This platinum IS VERY easy, aside from the Flappy Goat. I've had the game on Xbox since it released a few months ago and 1000G'd it in about 2 days, literally got all but 2 achievements in the matter of hours, and waited for someone to have a guide for the collectibles. Assuming Sony doesn't overprice, the game SHOULD be $9.99 and will have two trophy lists, one PS3 and one PS4.

Flappy Goat IS the hardest of the bunch, took me about 2-3 hours alone when I did it. The hit detection for it is sooooo amazingly horrible and THAT'S what makes it hard/annoying, it's more about luck than anything I guess really.. I know people who got it in a few tries, in 100 tries, and hell not even at all because they'd give up. A great easter egg for a few minutes, but going for the trophy will wear off that fun really quick.

Overall it's a very fun game and despite looking so simple, there is a lot to do and a lot of laughs to be had. Don't judge it by it's name. Give it a chance. One of the best $9.99 I spent and I will gladly buy it again on Tuesday on PS4.

Hell, if this Disclaimer that the devs put in it's description doesn't reach out to some of you, ya'll need to learn what fun is. lol

Disclaimer

Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.

Key Features

• You can be a goat

• Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat

• MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it

• In-game physics that bug out all the time

• Seriously look at that goat's neck

• You can be a goat

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 2