Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bryman098

Trophy thoughts?

69 posts in this topic

"Lick the rollercoaster with 6 batteries attached"

what.gif

Looks pretty Baaaaaad to me.....sorry had to LOOOL

i don't know might play it when it goes on a nice sale price myself just for the lolz xD

lmao just be reading the game title, I bet it's one ugly ass game with an ez plat

With people saying Flapmaster is the only difficult trophy, I hope the mini-game is well made and accurate. I was one of what seems a minority of people who were good at Flappy Bird and got 308. BUT from what I'm reading it's going to be a complete mess with a hitbox from hell... Great.

Flappy Bird

Just by reading this my phone is scared, he know what's happened to my other phone last year.

oh boy, I can't wait to get that game....hopefully tonight in Australia time. :D
Bought YuGiOh on PS4 to kill my times.

Wow this game looks like it can be completed in an hour. Id play this game on my phone and I can say this shit is easy including the flappy goat achievement. Not to brag but my high score was 51. *ahem*

I like the Oscar Wilde reference with Devil Goat.

Now I got Company of Thieves' "Oscar Wilde" stuck in my head.

Pretty easy, never got to play this on PC, and ended up with every trophy besides 3-4 just by messing around for a few hours. So should be an easy platinum for anyone wondering. It's a really fun and funny game too. 

Easy and fun game, with one exception: Flapmaster, AKA the finger killer.

Spent two hours trying this poor designed mini-game to get 10 points and finally the platinum.

Wish i could have the option to remap the buttons. Pressing Triangle for a long time is painful.

10 bucks or less, AUD, all I'm willing to pay. If it comes out for more than that, and one of you guys sees I've played the game, please throw stones at me for caving like a bitch.

Goat Simulator has come up on the store now for $12.11. I have $6.41 on my PSN at the moment... So basically I'd have to bust out a bit over 5 bucks for the game if I throw my change at it as well. I'll grab a PSN card on Friday when I goat into town, I'm okay with this price, not a fucking penny more though.

So it's a relatively easy and fast platinum?

I might buy it after I'm done with Bloodborne. I don't even have to spend my own money, 'cause a generous yankee gave me a PSN code a while back. Not that the price is too high or anything.

It feels a bit cheap griping about the flappy goat trophy, considering how simple & easy the rest of the trophies are, but man is it awful.  Managed to get 7 points...once, it's just such a frustrating and unpleasant experience, not sure how much more I can take!  Lol

It feels a bit cheap griping about the flappy goat trophy, considering how simple & easy the rest of the trophies are, but man is it awful.  Managed to get 7 points...once, it's just such a frustrating and unpleasant experience, not sure how much more I can take!  Lol

I got to 9 at least five times before i reached the damn 10, so you can imagine my frustration. Just keep trying!

I got to 9 at least five times before i reached the damn 10, so you can imagine my frustration. Just keep trying!

I've packed it in for now, might go back to it at some point, but honestly I can't be bothered with nonsense like this in games any more, it's just no fun...

The 97% trophies was bugging me, approx 3 hrs and I got it, Plat and all, cheers for the encouragement Doc, but I have to say, not sure how you felt about it but...I was pretty disgusted with myself that my gaming has now resorted to sitting mashing the triangle button for 3 hours!   Someone should use this trophy as a 'how trophies can ruin your experience with a game' ...<- 101!

Awful!  :)

The 97% trophies was bugging me, approx 3 hrs and I got it, Plat and all, cheers for the encouragement Doc, but I have to say, not sure how you felt about it but...I was pretty disgusted with myself that my gaming has now resorted to sitting mashing the triangle button for 3 hours!   Someone should use this trophy as a 'how trophies can ruin your experience with a game' ...<- 101!

Awful!   :)

Congratulations, mate! I share the same feeling. I held back Flapmaster to be my last trophy, because i was enjoying a lot the game itself. It kinda ruined the experience to stay 2 hours with my fingers going numb trying to get 10 points. But i will never forget seeing my goat traveling to space, and i guess that's what counts.  :lol:

Thoughts a few hours ago, as someone who's loved Goat Sim since when it was just a YouTube video: "Yeah, I'm a goat and shit, life is good"

Thoughts a few seconds later, as I'm about to start Flappy Goat for the trophy: "It can't be that bad right? I mean, can it?"

Thoughts a few seconds ago, after finally getting to 10 after coming so close so many times over the last 3 hours, well, I'd liken it to the feeling you'd have if you were held hostage in a basement for 20 years and were seeing sunlight again for the first time.

My God, how can 8.5% of all players on the PSN for PS4, not the PSNP, the entire god damned PSN, have done that trophy? It's ridiculous, I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Thoughts a few hours ago, as someone who's loved Goat Sim since when it was just a YouTube video: "Yeah, I'm a goat and shit, life is good"

Thoughts a few seconds later, as I'm about to start Flappy Goat for the trophy: "It can't be that bad right? I mean, can it?"

Thoughts a few seconds ago, after finally getting to 10 after coming so close so many times over the last 3 hours, well, I'd liken it to the feeling you'd have if you were held hostage in a basement for 20 years and were seeing sunlight again for the first time.

My God, how can 8.5% of all players on the PSN for PS4, not the PSNP, the entire god damned PSN, have done that trophy? It's ridiculous, I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

No kidding (no pun intended). I can live with it being a hard trophy, but the hit detection is just criminal. I mean, look at what it considers hitting a barrier!

Goat_Simulator_20150815183245.jpg

i thought the flapmaster trophy was a bit difficult but i managed to get it in like 20-30 mins. For me, it was definitely the hit detection which annoyed me the most because even if i wasn't touching the barrier it would still count as a loss

I just tried to get flapmaster for like 4 hours straight with no luck.  :( I got 8 and 9 multiple times. 

On another site they list this game as 2/10 in platinum difficulty which feels like a slap in the face. This mofo is definitiely tougher than Flamelurker on NG++. 

Edited by ID-69

i will literally pay someone $5 to get me flapmaster i just had to go buy a new controller

i thought the flapmaster trophy was a bit difficult but i managed to get it in like 20-30 mins. For me, it was definitely the hit detection which annoyed me the most because even if i wasn't touching the barrier it would still count as a loss

Took about the same amount of time for me to get it :P 

That hit detection was horrid

Took about the same amount of time for me to get it :P 

That hit detection was horrid

its not even worth it for me i dont wanna have to buy another controller

its not even worth it for me i dont wanna have to buy another controller

You were serious about breaking a controller?