Trophy thoughts?

bryman098

I'm going on 13 hrs of trying to get this trophy -_-

If anyone deems themselves proficient at this game, then help the guy out...community spirit and all that!   I'd offer myself but it took me 3 hrs and honestly I think I'd end up in a secure hospital environment if I were to even see this game again.  -.-

Don't know where you are playing it, but I found the arcade machine under the ferris wheel to be slightly 'easier' to use.   I hope you get it, or at least someone does for you, because after 13 hrs I think you deserve it!  Ridiculous trophy...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got it. Took me like 20 minutes this time.

Things you should do. Mute the game. Select a peaceful music on youtube to calm your nerves (this is completely optional, I just like calm music).

Try getting a bit hgiher than where the gap is, then let your goat fall a little bit before jumping over the obstacle. 

Never again. 

EDIT: I'm not proficient at this minigame. It was luck, patience and strategy that did it, not skill. 

Edited by ID-69
  • Like 1

It's the easier platinum I ever got but the Flapmaster trophy is BS because of the bad hitbox of the bird. It's probably a 1/10 platinum that can be achieved in 2hours

97% of the trophies are as simple as it gets...one trophy sold it's soul to the devil goat!   The hit box is awful but I'm convinced the game isn't registering button inputs consistently either, the amount of times I started a run and instantly nose dived into the ground, or how many times I landed on a ladder when I'm 97% (-.-) sure I pressed triangle in plenty time...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got it. Took me like 20 minutes this time.

Things you should do. Mute the game. Select a peaceful music on youtube to calm your nerves (this is completely optional, I just like calm music).

Try getting a bit hgiher than where the gap is, then let your goat fall a little bit before jumping over the obstacle. 

Never again. 

EDIT: I'm not proficient at this minigame. It was luck, patience and strategy that did it, not skill. 

Ooh, we both got this trophy done today then :D Yay, Finns.

Wow you must be fun at parties.

I am. I am the most fun funniest fun person at all the parties. Just ask the fun police. Like yesterday I told them there was this guy who went by the name of "DARKB1KE" and we had a great time laughing at such a silly name. Officer Nophun even joined in. It was great.

On a more serious note...After watching my friend play the game at his house, it actually doesn't look to bad. Just not a game I would personally play. If you guys are having fun with it that's good enough for me. :)

So can anyone help me get the flapmaster one I've been trying to get it for like 12 hrs

Well, one thing you guys can try is jumping on the changing hole close to the hillbilly and jump again until the goat reach it's minimum size.

It makes the screen for the Flapmaster bigger. The rest is trying and trying again until you get insane or get the trophy.

Dying-Doctor has a excellent suggestion, it's what my friend did when playing last night, and he got it in his fifth or sixth try.

This was a very fun game to distract me from olliolli 2 and mirror's edge, I recommend it to anyone who just wants to have a fun time getting a plat, I guess the flappy goat trophy can be difficult for some people since it's harder than the flappy bird game, took me like 20 minutes to get that trophy, other than that it's all pretty simple

It took me hours, across multiple attempts, to get the Flapmaster trophy. 

Things that I found helpful:

• Angle the camera so that you cannot see the score - it is a distraction and will only make you more likely to fuck up.
  • Keep your eyes on the Flappy Goat's chin. The point of his beard is pretty much the bottom of the hit box (I think there's actually a pixel or two more to the hit box). You want to be pressing triangle when the point of his chin is about to be level with the top of the ladder. 
  • Don't worry about the ladders above you. You can't do anything to stop yourself going "up", so only concentrate on stopping yourself from falling too low. If you do this, you won't need to worry about going too high.
  • Relax. If you can feel your blood pressure rising, take a deep breath and a moment or two to clear your head.
  • I actually found it helpful to imagine the Flappy Goat as being a bit "silly". Once you accept the erratic way he flies, and roll with it, the flapping no longer seems so annoying.
  • Don't try to "plan" anything in advance. React if he is going too low. Otherwise, do nothing. One flap at a time.
  • Try both places you can play Flappy Goat. Personally, I preferred the TV - the sense of speed helped my "reactionary" mindset. The arcade machine seemed too slow because of the aspect ratio.

Tips for the rest of the game:

Use the Angel Goat mutator. Being able to, effectively, fly, makes a lot of the trophies a lot easier. In particular, the one for jumping on 5 trampolines.

Slow motion is your friend. Use it for any trophies that require you to be precise.