Platinum / Online Inquiry

TigressLion

I REALLY don't like online play, but I am interested in this game soon. 

I am aware that 3 of the trophies are online, and the 15 missions isn't a grind, so no fear there.

My question is once I'm done with the online If I plan to solo the entire game afterwards, will the plat be easily obtainable ? I hear a lot of people mention sentences, and missions are easily done due to online play.

If online is really a good feature to abuse, is the online still alive today ?

I've already read over a trophy guide, but since we're on the topic are there any hints can offer on my way ?

It's do-able solo, but having friends to help you is HIGHLY advised as some of the missions can be a real pain...

I have no idea if playing with randoms will have the same effect as playing with people you know and can trust.

As for any tips: Make good use of combat items !

Edited by Vivify-King
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I'm having problems with the later DO (Code 7) but that's mostly because I've wasted money on the incorrect teammates and my equipment is not that good. Either that or these special class abductors kick my ass a lot because I try to sever parts too much.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Personally, I'm having problems with the later DO (Code 7) but that's mostly because I've wasted money on the incorrect teammates and my equipment is not that good. Either that or these special class abductors kick my ass a lot because I try to sever parts too much.

If you concentrate on severing, yea, that could be a reason why you get ass kicked =D

Parts severing is pretty useless once you get the trophy.

If you concentrate on severing, yea, that could be a reason why you get ass kicked =D

Parts severing is pretty useless once you get the trophy.

Heh, that's exactly what I was thinking right now.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of equipment would you recommend for facing abductors offline? I'm planning on grinding SO's and finishing DO soon.

Online missions are the easiest way to lower sentences if you are aiming for the plat as fast as possible. Usually a huge group with multiple redemption missions. In a few hours, remember shaving at least 20-30 thousand off my sentence.

You can solo it...but most missions the payoff isn't as great. Usually use a cutting weapon to break off parts, don't like guns(2nd weapon is Ice Rocket Launcer). and AI is good enough to solo the harder missions offline.

Edited by Kishnabe

I guess you played unupdated version because in the most recent one, you can just Jakarta your sentence. Within only one hour, you can get around 300k down depending on whether you can keep finishing within two minutes.

And the two reduction augmentations which increase altogether sentence reduction by 75%, so you are looking at 17.5k reduction every 3 minutes, loading included. Still waiting the guide to be update with this, my comment so far wasn't noticed by senpai.

I guess you played unupdated version because in the most recent one, you can just Jakarta your sentence. Within only one hour, you can get around 300k down depending on whether you can keep finishing within two minutes.

Haven't played since the first month of it's release.

Any other great changes?

And the two reduction augmentations which increase altogether sentence reduction by 75%, so you are looking at 17.5k reduction every 3 minutes, loading included. Still waiting the guide to be update with this, my comment so far wasn't noticed by senpai.

Yea, if you invest in building that is =D

Haven't played since the first month of it's release.

Any other great changes?

Probably nothing more... I don't know any other noticeable differences.

• 3 years later...

Just wanted to ask if i can't find anybody online to play with, is it possible to do this with a second Vita on a alt account and another copy of the game, then having the dummy account just stand there idol? Or do both players need to be active for certain points for the mission to actively progress? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 9:07 PM, milanbarca82 said:

Umm... Is the online still active?

It looks like people are still earning the online trophies, so it must be. I just checked myself and couldn't find any sessions, though; we'd probably need to set up a boosting session to get the trophies. Personally, I think I still need ~13 operations to get the last online trophy.

Online is still active i play regularly most days, the peak times that the community is online are between 5am to 8am UK GMT 11am to 3pm UK GMT & 6pm to 9pm GMT around those timeframes i log in and usually find a match without any problems daily. Even though there is only three online trophies it is advised to play online as much as possible after getting those trophies because there is heavy sentence reductions compared to grinding the game offline. 

• 1 month later...