Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Not sure where the number 15 came from since we just hit 10. :lol:

I planned on giving a full day for sign ups but everyone jumped on it so fast and the list filled quickly. I was even courteous enough to post it while most everyone was asleep, so as to give an even start when everyone woke up. If I leave it for the whole day now, there will be well over 40 participants. I don't have that kind of time, money or patience. :P

Edited by effdeegee

if you need a 12th then im up for this if not i shall wait for round 3. Edit: Dammit just seen above, wait for next time i shall [herp derp derp]

Stick around. After I send out the confirmations, one or more might drop out and you'll have a spot anyway. :)

I wouldn't mind joining but I'm not getting any additional mics/cams etc for a game. I have a PS3 and PS4.

Maybe you should go back and read the first post again, eh? There's really only one rule in this entire event and you just blatantly declared you wouldn't go along with it. :lol:

We can choose only games were we got plat?.

It's a new modification to the old rules and it has it's own set of intricacies. When it comes to selecting games to suggest, games you've played must come first. Obviously, there's an almost definite possibility that someone didn't play a certain console's games so, that's when exceptions come in.

I'll do what I did the first round and be a spectator for the lottery (with occasional comments). I'd personally be interested in joining if there was no chance of getting one of the singing/rock band-type of games (I'd only be able to play those when I get home from work but enforced "night-time silence" begins one hour after I get home so that would mean I'd only have one hour to play a game like that each day and I'm too tired after work to set up something like that anyways :P But because there is a chance (and I don't expect or want you to change your own rules), I won't be joining this time either (plus, the sign ups are already closed anyhow xD).

Good luck to all participants and good luck to eff on running this one more smoothly this time (here's hoping everyone actually understands the rules this time once they agree to stay in the lottery) :)

• Like 2

I hope that the people who signed up for this will recommend games they actually enjoyed, and not recommend games just for the sake of screwing one over. But if i do get one of those rock band games, i'll just suck up my anger and play it....

If people selected games like I did they'll make others have tons of fun! Btw I just hope I'll not get a Japanese game without subtitles. I'll play it anyway but the fun would be half.

I hope that the people who signed up for this will recommend games they actually enjoyed, and not recommend games just for the sake of screwing one over. But if i do get one of those rock band games, i'll just suck up my anger and play it....

There's a reason why Rock Band was one of the most popular franchises in the PS3 catalogue.

Aww Shucks, this thread completely went by me, it's too late to sign up correct?

Confirmation notices were just sent. Wait to see how many bail and there might be a spot or two opening. Otherwise, 10 does seem like a nice number.

I might even have to consider a better time of day to release the thread during the next installment. I tried to do 1am AST this time because it was a good average time when a large majority of the site would be asleep. Might have to plunk it down when the majority is already awake. :dunno:

Edited by effdeegee

To be fair, when I send out the agreement forms, I do kind of hint at "Hey, it would be a nice gesture if you weren't a huge douchebag and only picked everything that needs extras... consider the wallets of others...blah blah blah" but, the risk is still there that someone will be adamant on picking something that requires peripherals, like Rock Band guitars, DJ Hero turntables, Singstar microphones, Skylanders/Disney Infinity/LEGO portals, BUZZ Quiz controllers, etc.

That's part of the gamble really. Signing up means you're quite prepared to dish out the cashola on this crapola. :lol:

OK fuck it. If there are still spots open up let me in. I already have the platinum in the Buzzes, Tony Hawks, 2 skylanders, Ea Sports Active 2 and all the U-Draw games...I think I will be safe :P

OK fuck it. If there are still spots open up let me in. I already have the platinum in the Buzzes, Tony Hawks, 2 skylanders, Ea Sports Active 2 and all the U-Draw games...I think I will be safe :P

Gonna have to wait an see if any drop out. We're already 5/10 confirmed so, chances are getting slimmer.

Might even have to start a wait list for the next installment. :lol:

Gonna have to wait an see if any drop out. We're already 5/10 confirmed so, chances are getting slimmer.

Might even have to start a wait list for the next installment. :lol:

5 extra people want in it seems, so the 5 unconfirmed people would *all* have to pull out for all the extras to get in. I guess ill be waiting for Lottery 3.0 :S good luck with this one!

Ahh so glad you are doing this again! Not hugely sad I missed sign up this time as I have far too many commitments right now - but definitely be up for future events. Loved following this before and this one sounds like it shall be even better! ^^

• Like 1

6/10 now confirmed! :awesome:

Also, not to sound too shameless but, how hard is it for a dude to get some love around here? 46 responded in less than a day and no love? What the deuce, monkeys? Ya know, feel free to LIKE the first post or hook a brother up with 5*'s on the forum profile or something. sheesh, some people I tells ya... <_<

:lol::P

• Like 1

6/10 now confirmed! :awesome:

Also, not to sound too shameless but, how hard is it for a dude to get some love around here? 46 responded in less than a day and no love? What the deuce, monkeys? Ya know, feel free to LIKE the first post or hook a brother up with 5*'s on the forum profile or something. sheesh, some people I tells ya... <_<

:lol::P

Brother hooked.

• Like 1