Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Nice, congrats to all the winners !!!

I hope next lottery will be as good as this one!

Also the the presents are nice and considering there's 4 and eff doesn't get one(poor eff) there's almost a 1/2 possibility to win!

I hope next time there's at least 20 members participating, imagine how good this will be :awesome:

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 2

Congrats everyone and to the winners. I'm so glad all of you had so much fun with your super awesome game picks. I'm just glad the community came together a little more with this contest. Best of wishes and i hope you don't get stuck with a lame game. :P

Pss: so did that one guy ever buy the game I picked for him (ragnarok odyssey ace)?

Edited by MutinyTeddie
  • Like 3

Congrats everyone and to the winners. I'm so glad all of you had so much fun with your super awesome game picks. I'm just glad the community came together a little more with this contest. Best of wishes and i hope you don't get stuck with a lame game. :P

Pss: so did that one guy ever buy the game I picked for him (ragnarok odyssey ace)?

Im pretty sure it didn't get started at all.

AWESOME WORK ON THIS EFF  mate , made some great reading :) not sure if i have the guts to join lol coz as you know im a completionist

but a thunderingly good job hosting this recent event

Thanks ol' sinn buddy! I'm glad you enjoyed the reading material. :)

• 10 months later...

I don't know if it has something to do whit this event but someone just gave me a premium account.. If it's someone from this event can please PM me or reply here?

Sorry for bringing back to life such a old thread but if the guy that donated me the Premium Account for any chances see this please PM me. I don't remember your name and I wanna do a thing to my profile to say thanks. Again sorry for bringing this thread back to life. If any mod see this, there's a way to know who donated me the Premium or is it anonymous? Edited by Winston