Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

I just hope you guys are ready to buy those systems if you don't have them :D Especially the vita, because i'll be recommending quite a few vita games :P

EFF isn't requiring system purchases, just peripherals. (I.e. Guitars, turn-table, ps move...) if a person suggests vita games and the receiver doesn't have one those games get ignored....

Hmm, just wondering if a person suggests something available on multiple systems but suggests the preferred system - like Fez - ps4, but the other person doesn't have a ps4, would that game be thrown out completely? Or would it get bumped to one of the owned platforms? I'm just curious, I see that it says you have the blueprint but just wasn't sure how this would be handled.

That kind of thing would fall into the same category as the "30% played" thing; not trying to get too technical with this here. If someone suggests a multiplatform game, and the person doesn't own the console it was suggested for, I'm not gonna have like a sub paragraph in the rules that states "may or may not be added as the appointment on the console said recipient does own, and only if participant agrees" etc etc.

Play this on this. Don't have it? Next choice.

We here at FDG Inc. like to keep things light and simple, so that nobody has to limp on their way home because I broke one of their major organs. :)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

My selections are in, couple of classics with one or too nasties thrown in

They all look like fine choices to me. Except for the fact you wrote 4 PS4 games when I asked for 3. :giggle:

7/10 got their games in folks. Got a bit to go yet.

Also guys, i have gone easy on your wallets, maybe with the exception of 1 game on the PS4, but then theres a 1 in 9 chance you will actually get the game.

Is this you pp? :P

jjtsf7l.jpg

I've done the same. Mostly pick games i truly enjoyed playing. There is one game in my list though that might cost a little more than normal. But i've picked a lot of games you can get for cheap nowadays aswell.

Also when can we expect judgment day? Not trying to rush you or anything but it's nice to know some time estimate.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

Just want to suggest a small thing to your "only played games can be suggested" rule. 30% completion. That is it, you can only suggest a game if you have at least 30% on it. That way I can't simply pop Star Ocean on my system, sync the list, suggest it and use the ps app to delete the list while laughing my ass off the misery I've caused.

OT: I would like to join, but unfortunately my time is incredibly short lately (check the trophy gaps on my profile). Maybe next time then?

Well with star ocean 30% is still only 60 hours into the game. There is still 600 hours after that :P

Alright, let's not get too frisky when it comes to hinting at our choices; don't wanna influence those that have yet to enter their picks. <_<

I see all and can say nothing is hard and nothing is expensive, so everyone can zip their cake holes. :lol:

8/10 have sent their picks. Should be 9/10 pretty soon (I've been more of an admin and a fan than an actual participant). :ninja:

When it's 10/10, then comes the long RNG process of pairing folks and drawing games. It could be a while before that happens, depending on when #10/10 delivers but, should be within the next 24-36 hours.

I will post the pairings and games drawn and link to the post in the OP, so keep an eye on the new posts in this thread. :)

• Like 3

I just hope whoever Mayus is paired with is ready to play Medieval Moves. :)

No I am not in this one :( I was afraid of really expensive plastic equipment. The other 9 should be thankful because if you look at my plat list...Muwahahaha. Tony Hawk RIDE, Tony Hawk SHRED, EA Sports Active 2, Fairy Tale Fights, We Dare, Hannah Montana...Oh man I play a lot of shitty games :(

Me too. Got it like 3 weeks ago. :D

Also, MStalker58 is playing it as we speak. :)

Yeah I'm enjoying Max Payne 3 and its not too bad so far. Granted, I haven't started anything like NYMHC mode yet or the MP which are the hard parts. Currently doing the Old School run. I understand people might not want a game on their profile that they might not be able to platinum, but you shouldn't sign up for this lottery if that's the case. It's a very enjoyable game and cheap which is a plus.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm enjoying Max Payne 3 and its not too bad so far. Granted, I haven't started anything like NYMHC mode yet or the MP which are the hard parts. Currently doing the Old School run. I understand people might not want a game on their profile that they might not be able to platinum, but you shouldn't sign up for this lottery if that's the case. It's a very enjoyable game and cheap which is a plus.

That's what everyone said to the guy. It was all, "Seriously? What's your problem? The game is AAA, top drawer stuff. I'd be happy if that was the game I got." :lol:

Personally, I can't wait to play it. Rockstar always makes top notch games. :)

I hadn't even thought about people recommending games like hannah montana.... I'd rather spend 100€ on stupid ps3 accessories than buying that game lol. Putting a game like that in your list is pure evil :devil:

It was actually a decent game. :awesome:

Can you imagine how retarded someone would have to be in order to make that their 100th :platinum: trophy? whistles*

coughDrMayuscoughcough

:lol:

Edited by effdeegee

If you want to do the online with me send me a FR on PSN mate, i am currently trying to do Shift 2 and Grid autosport online but i can try and fit some in somewhere if you want to start it :D

It would be hilarious if Precision and Clawz had to play Star Ocean 4 :awesome:.

I will get to it at some point this year, you and your SO4 :lol:

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1