This is what a beat-em-up trophy list should look like

limelight1979

My brother has played the PC version, apparently it's not too easy at least :P I wonder what buttons the PS4 version will use since on the PC version you press in the direction of the coming enemies, so will this use buttons, thumbsticks or the d-pad?

I tried this on iPad. It's just a clone of One finger Death Punch with a makeover. It was decent but it didn't hold my attention for very long. I'll likely pass. (the movie was good, in a "Super cheesy, so awful but so awesome" kind of way)

Knock Knock

Who's there?

....Knock.... kles

"WHAM"

• Like 1

My brother has played the PC version, apparently it's not too easy at least :P I wonder what buttons the PS4 version will use since on the PC version you press in the direction of the coming enemies, so will this use buttons, thumbsticks or the d-pad?

It's noooot. I've only been able to just get over 100k for the first high score trophy. 250k won't be too bad, but the 200x bonus one will be quite difficult. If you miss you lose 25% of you multiplier, and if you get hit (which is near guaranteed if you miss with multiple enemies around) you lose 50% of your multiplier. Going to take a bit of practice to get there.

You can play with pretty much any combination of buttons you want. Shoulder buttons go to corresponding sides, square/left dpad go left, circle/right dpad go right, down goes left and X goes right (my preferred controls), then also if you like opposites up dpad goes right and triangle goes left. Sticks follow the same patterns as the buttons on the same sides.

Edit: Highest I've got now is 170k, 250k is gonna be hard, so is 200x. :P If you can do 200x you'll get the high score trophies though.

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1