Sword Art Online Fan Thread

Im2Fast_4U

Too much hype would that be =D

But I kinda feel people won't hype much because they aren't aware how awesome Alicization is :D

I'll be the first to admit it. I became a huge SAO fan boy. I use to be so anti sao and then i watched and like ok new guilty pleasure. :> Also people don't know how awesome Alicization is going to be because no one knows whats about to happen 

I searched for a thread devoted to SAO, couldn't find one. If there is, my apologies. 

After derping through the forums for not too long, you can begin to see there's a lot of anime fans on here, a lot more than I thought possible. I'm quite amazed.

Looking for SAO fans that want to discuss anything SAO related... OTPs, ships, favorite moments/episodes, the current season (airing on Toonami, not sure what Asia is getting... I always watch it as it comes here to the States), and anything else under the sun possible.

Let's kick things off:

Anyone else feel the same way as I do? As a gamer, I feel such a great connection to SAO... I become emotionally attached and enthralled in the show. I feel as if my introvert self can actually relate to them as people, and it holds a magnificently great piece of my heart, and always will, just because I can understand what the characters feel. Anyone?

Feel free to kick off any discussions.

Just finished the second season in dub, what a great show. I feel the best parts are

the first part of the first season, and the last of the second.

Those who have seen it all probably could guess why lol.

But I agree, I was thinking the same thing about how SAO relates to me, how it relates to maybe us all as gamers. You can go pretty deep in that route of thought, to an almost realisation, or even acceptance.

Can't wait for season 3 & 4!

Winter 2016 anime cour == Winter 2015 calendar-wise :D

Anime winter cours use the year they end at.

Since winter cours go from December to February, they end at year+1 they start :D

So if it's Winter 2016, it would be in December :D

There's only one big arc, though =D Everything from volume 9 to the most recent (16) is Alicization/Underworld arc.

That also means that there's 95% chance S3 won't adapt the whole Alicization.

Well... I can't really say yea =D She isn't even secondary :D She and the other girls are almost non-existing :D

It's expected though, considering the setting and Kirito-kun.

That last part about Asuna just made me very depressed....

Just finished the second season in dub, what a great show. I feel the best parts are

the first part of the first season, and the last of the second.

Those who have seen it all probably could guess why lol.

Yea, i agree with you on that one. And there's more Asuna in the season 1 :awesome:

And who thinks Kirito is gonna be slapped again in the S3?! lol

Too much hype would that be =D

But I kinda feel people won't hype much because they aren't aware how awesome Alicization is :D

What's there to hype about, Asuna will only have a cameo/secundary character role in the Alicization arc.

That last part about Asuna just made me very depressed....

Same here :(.