Trophy thoughts?

I can't get the Passive Observer one to pop? You have to just not do anything for five mins and I waited ten and nothing?

I had trouble but did two things.  One is wait 10 minutes like you said, and the other is to put the controller down so that no motion control activity is triggered.  Give that a shot if you haven't already.

I had trouble but did two things.  One is wait 10 minutes like you said, and the other is to put the controller down so that no motion control activity is triggered.  Give that a shot if you haven't already.

I think that's right. I couldn't get it to pop with the controller on the sofa beside me. My small shifting must have been picked up by the motion sensors.

I put the controller down on the table instead, and went into the other room to cook. Came back, controller had turned off, but the trophy had popped while I was out.

And yet I got to continue posting those threads in order to stamp out other people posting ones with those retarded "trophy thoughts?" and "thoughts on trophies?" titles for the weirdest games, apparently.

If you don't like these threads just leave.We don't really need you.

I didn't forget about Ground Zero, but referenced it as MGS in my post (I guess it is MGZ?).

Anyway, I seem to remember them complaining that they wanted a plat and couldn't get one. And when it came at that price, a lot of people balked at paying it for a 'glorified demo'.

Again, the perception is that price needs to line up with content. If you are charging a high price (and $20 for a digital only launch is high), then the content needs to support it. Having a plat suggests that it has the content (not saying I agree, but saying that might be a factor).

Having it be one of Sony's own games also helps.

Further, isn't this part of the summer Play promo - automatically the price is jacked so they can offer a pre-order discount.

I'm not defending Sony on this, I'm merely pointing out that there are far more nefarious explanations than bowing to trophy hunters.

Was gonna get the Ethan Carter game, but when it came out it was $20, and no plat. Now I'm waiting for a good sale.

I'm doing a natural play through first. Enjoying myself but not looking forward to coming back through later on to mop up all the collectables. Especially Completionist. Currently got 3 peoples story arcs open. No idea where they end! 

Yesterday I got bored. This morning i was awake at 6am eager to play again! 

I'm doing a natural play through first. Enjoying myself but not looking forward to coming back through later on to mop up all the collectables. Especially Completionist. Currently got 3 peoples story arcs open. No idea where they end! 

Yesterday I got bored. This morning i was awake at 6am eager to play again! 

Just know that you can't mop up on the same playthrough if you enter the bunker (although there is a way to return from the end-game, you will not be able to "run" anymore and certain things won't be triggerable) and you can no longer save if you activate all the motion controller stories before doing your collecting. This platinum takes two playthroughs if playing the most efficient way (Completionist + collectibles & misc trophies for one playthrough, Radio Enthusiast + Open Ended for another), but more if you just do the regular run and then the two (or more) playthroughs :)

Just know that you can't mop up on the same playthrough if you enter the bunker (although there is a way to return from the end-game, you will not be able to "run" anymore and certain things won't be triggerable) and you can no longer save if you activate all the motion controller stories before doing your collecting. This platinum takes two playthroughs if playing the most efficient way (Completionist + collectibles & misc trophies for one playthrough, Radio Enthusiast + Open Ended for another), but more if you just do the regular run and then the two (or more) playthroughs :)

Probably end up playing through 3 times then! That's alot of slow paced wandering!