• Onimusha
    • Power Stone
    • Breath of Fire
    • Dragon's Dogma
    • Marvel vs. Capcom
    • Final Fight
    • Other

Hi, everybody :D

I was thinking about Capcom itself and notice they have so much renowned franchises but recently they only seem to use a few selected popular ones just for financial purposes and leave some great ones bitting The dust.

I wanted to see wich ones are the all-time favorites from Capcom in this community. My favorites are , without doubt, Devil May Cry and more recently Ace Attorney.

The one i've had the most fun playing is probably Dead Rising. 

Strider, DMC & Darkstalkers are great IP's as well. Those 4 would probably be my "Favourites" out of all of these. 

EDIT: I've kind of lost interest in Ace Attorney as of late. But i've heard there's a new one coming out soon. Oh nevermind, guess it has already come out in JP.

Edited by Densetsu no Saiyajin

I simply had to go with Okami. It's without question the most artistically beautiful game that I've ever had the pleasure of playing, and it compliments its style with a hell of a lot of substance. In my opinion, it's still the single best game that has ever come from Capcom.

• Like 1

W

Hi, everybody :D

I was thinking about Capcom itself and notice they have so much renowned franchises but recently they only seem to use a few selected popular ones just for financial purposes and leave some great ones bitting The dust.

I wanted to see wich ones are the all-time favorites from Capcom in this community. My favorites are , without doubt, Devil May Cry and more recently Ace Attorney.

Wow nice poll dude you maden me realise I actually love Capcom lol.

• Like 2

I voted for Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney, Strider, Street Fighter, Mega Man ( MMX and MMZero included), Okami, Dead Rising, and Monster Hunter.

Man, Capcom has tons of great IPs but sadly they don't treat them well at times. They screwed up a bit with Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, milked the hell out of Street Fighter, and left good ones such as Mega Man and Dino Crisis in the dust.

The only three I believe that didn't get badly affected are Ace Attorney, Strider, and Dead Rising, but sadly they don't get as much attention as the rest of their IPs. AlsoI'm happy that Capcom is treating the Monster Hunter series well, hopefully they will take care of their other IPs better in the future.

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 1