Worst Game You Ever Pushed Through and Plat'ed Anyway

Bullstomp

15 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

ICO. Well i don't have the plat yet, but this BS ends tomorrow.Screw whoever thought it would be a good idea to put a trophy where you have to complete the game under 2 hours.Controls are despicable,camera is even shittier and that chick is so irritating,i wish i could kill her like a Mudokon

:( just bought it and Colossus together for €6, couldn't resist that price and I wanted to play Colossus ever since it was released...

Then again I will not be going for the plat so I might find it less annoying than you do. I wasn't annoyed with The Last Guardian either.

4 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

:( just bought it and Colossus together for €6, couldn't resist that price and I wanted to play Colossus ever since it was released...

Then again I will not be going for the plat so I might find it less annoying than you do. I wasn't annoyed with The Last Guardian either.

If you are not going for the plat in ICO, you are ok.It's the 2h speedrun that ruins it.As for me,i don't know if i'll play SotC,especially If the controls are like ICO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If you are not going for the plat in ICO, you are ok.It's the 2h speedrun that ruins it.As for me,i don't know if i'll play SotC,especially If the controls are like ICO

I've only heard people say that Colossus was a lot better than ICO, though that was as a game in general and again not about completion.

20 minutes ago, Pyro said:

Bridge Constructor

Thought the idea was neat but saw the trailer and it looked cheaper than goat simulator.

• Like 1

Orc slayer hands down. However honorable mention goes to the Star Wars battlefront 100%. But even with that said you better believe I will be buying battlefront 2. I love the dark side and must own anything that has darth maul in it. However I sure as hell will never play the EU version of orc slayer. 

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Game is pretty difficult from what I heard. One of the gold trophies you have to "glitch" because otherwise you don't have a chance.

Rock 'n Racing Offroad Dx

This game, don't play it. It takes 2 hours max to finish it but it still took a lot from me to finish it, it is so bad.

It is difficult from the camera perspective (fixed at one point) to even see some jumps, cars handle awful and they spin sometimes without explanation. Then the AI, they rubberband constantly, and then suddenly they crash into you or each other, when they crash into you they always win the battle and you crash and your race is basically over, when they crash into each other they just stop and the game forgets the car exists and it stays still on the track.

There are only a couple of tracks but they recycle with their jumps on different places. There is even one car for which it is very difficult to see what is the front and what is the back, so if you crash and/or spin you drive the wrong way accidently.

DON'T PLAY IT!! Don't torture yourself

13 hours ago, Lady-Aya said:

Omg. Right. That's a PS2 game.
It looks like I forgot the "platinum" part in the title lmao. My bad.

Haha, you had me worried. I played it years ago and remember it being pretty meh. If it was re-released with a platinum I might be tempted to revisit it, though. ;) All I remember is the awful opening song and the combat being based on a little spinning disk you had to stop at the right time to make combos or something.

Neptunia Rebirth 2 is gonna be one, most likely... again, it's not a bad game, I liked the game itself, BUT the trophy grind is terrible... especially the crafting system and having to restart the game SEVERAL TIMES after your first NG+ just to get the stuff you missed that can only be gotten in chapter 2. Only thing left now is waiting for the real-time based RNG multiplayer minigame, at least I won't have to actively play that and can just check in now and then when I've unlocked all dungeons for that x3

Fun game, but painful to plat

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Haha, you had me worried. I played it years ago and remember it being pretty meh. If it was re-released with a platinum I might be tempted to revisit it, though. ;) All I remember is the awful opening song and the combat being based on a little spinning disk you had to stop at the right time to make combos or something.

Yeah, no kidding, I don't know why I talked about this game in the first place lmao. Oh no, even with a platinum I wouldn't play it again unless they change the whole combat system.
The opening son was pretty good though ! But MagnaCarta II's was better.

I said Just Cause 2 before, and I'm sticking with it, but #2 is Let's Fish Hooked on.  After you have played 20 minute, you have done all the game has to offer, but you have grindout challenge mode and 4 identical story modes for hours and hours of frustrating grinding.  I had to replay a lot of levels because of the mechanics (and because my vita is acting up), so it seemed to never end.  If you had any thoughts of buying it, a kick to the groin is less painful and less enduring.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Amnesia: Memories. It was a PS+ game and I kinda knew what I was getting into, but I found the dialogue and characters to mostly be terrible. I ended up just skipping text after finishing the first story or whatever, which was fortunate I was able to do that but it was also a couple of hours of just sitting there watching text skip.

On 4/21/2017 at 4:22 PM, Mr_Skirra said:

I played orc slayer, and it was bad. Really. Bad.  Atleast I platted it.

I would say Toro is even worse, but I couldnt get through the game to even plat it. I might just do it for the backlog but I'm putting it off as long as I can. 

Lol I just recently platted Toro and completely agree. That game was awful