Worst Game You Ever Pushed Through and Plat'ed Anyway

Bullstomp

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard... atm. This will soon be replaced by Damnation when I purchase the game to collect the remaining trophies. (I rented this game years ago, but couldn't finish because the game was hella boring.

Tough call, with 250 plats, there have been a fair share of awful games.

I would say the hardest grinds for me were :

• Modnation (the game was good, but the 10-15 hours of solo XP farming across 2 consoles using 4 accounts? yeah, that sucked)
  • Fairy Tale Fights - if you have played this game, then you know that the difficulties don't stack, and they need to be done both solo and co-op, so you need 6 play throughs....took 4 years, but finally got there
  • Amazing Spider-Man 2 - just an awful game, took longer to grind XP for costumes than to finish the story. It is short, so I hesitate to put it on here, but it was just awful, awful game (worse than Magus, Duck Dynasty, Hannah Montana....)
  • Rogue Legacy - my current nemesis. I just can't do the re-mix bosses, and wish I had never started the game :(

Wow, i'm speechless. I did all of this legit and on 1 system xD. Was constantly farming XP in the XP series race and my creations were good designed enough to be downloaded by people without me needing to ask them xD. One of my proudest platinums.

The NCIS game is by far the worst game i've plat'ed but it only took 5 hours from start to finish.  Pro Evo 2014 was brutal boring.  Like some, i only want to plat games i enjoy, but a free game on PS Plus was hard to pass up, even though i spent countless hours "dribbling" the ball at midfield to grind countless 1-0 victories...

God of War Ascension. it's not a bad game by any means in my opinion, but it's my own fault for playing the God of War series pretty much back to back to back that when I finally got to Ascension I was so bored of the same thing over and over again, that it took me over a year to plat it.

Ether One. I liked this game, I really did, but when a chest in the mine glitches on me and wouldn't open I raged so hard, that I had to rush through another play through just to fix it. By the end of it and when I finally got my plat 12 hours later, I was so angry that I felt joy when I deleted it off my dashboard.

Unit 13. In retrospect, its's not as bad as i felt during my time platting it, but it's a grindy, aggravating mess. I think Styx might surpass it if i ever get around to working on that game. I could tell halfway through the first mission just how un-fun the game seemed.

Well, I haven't really ever bought a game I thought I wouldn't enjoy but there is one game.  Beyond: Two Souls.  I kinda realized halfway through the game that the storytelling was abysmal and I was having a horrible time with it but I decided to push through with it so I could delete it off my hard drive and put the disk in quarantine lest the horror was transmittable.

I'm probably more overly sensitive to the game that most people though because I'd really like to be a writer and I don't think I'd ever have future while things like Twilight, 50 Shades and Beyond: Two Souls.

And yes, now I remember the game again, I'm in a bit of a bad mood. :(

Ride to Hell: Retribution. What was I thinking?

I 100%'ed Ride to Hell. Yes it sucked on a legendary level (omg the driving physics were completely non-existant and there was so much fully clothed dry-humping lol!) but I liked it in a campy, "sucks so bad its unintentionally funny" kind of way.

God of War Ascension. it's not a bad game by any means in my opinion, but it's my own fault for playing the God of War series pretty much back to back to back that when I finally got to Ascension I was so bored of the same thing over and over again, that it took me over a year to plat it.

God of War:Ascension definitely deserves an honorable mention, like you said not so much because it was that bad but because the quality level from God of War III to Ascension completely fell off a cliff. Not to mention remapping the tried and true control scheme to include a half-@$$ed multiplayer?!?

• Like 1

Heavy Rain. Interesting idea but didn't like it, despite the acclaim.

The game interactive drama didn't cause any RAGE as such, but it was a joyless slog to get to all of those different endings...

same reason why I won't ever touch Beyond: Two Souls ever again 

• Like 1

For me, it was Resident Evil 5.

The character/enemy design, controls, sound effects (from even just walking), controls, plot, dialog, and controls... I found all quite atrocious, if not completely unimaginative.

I did not enjoy it from the very first level, so everything following that - all the way to 100% - was a bit of a chore.

Well, except for any portions that required co-op... the excellent co-op *almost* made this game worth playing through once.

I have a lot of bad games in my platinum cabinet the worst of all was Mind Jack, the history, the mechanics, graphics, I mean everything in this game just plain sucks and is boring af. One of the worst and most memorable part of this game almost in the ending part of the game the girl who follows you tells you that if you know that you can mind jack or mind slave persons  :|  :facepalm: . Right now Im with LA Cops and Im having a bad time with this due to the awful aim mechanic in this game :devil:

007 Blood Stone: 500kills with all weapons, mode based wins, 500 total matches etc. Absolute nightmare to complete online and the game is simply terrible for so many reasons!

Alien Colonial Marines: Terrible but the humours glitches while playing co op and competitive wear off fast. Super tedious even with friends and a nightmare to grind solo.

Jak and Daxter Trilogy Vita: Although i do like 2&3 the 15fps (Litterally) Will make you physically ill, i am not exaggerating!

Do NOT EVER Buy/play or do anything with these terrible games regardless of trophy collecting. They are forms of torture!!!!

Jak 2. I honestly didn't enjoy playing that at all. The missions seemed like a chore, cheap deaths & add the fact that the boss battle is one of the most annoying things I've ever done just made the experience even worst.

I would also add: Never ever ever ever play Hunted: The Demons Forge. It is seriously the worst game EVER in my opinion. I had it for 360 and from start to finish it was a chore and bore game. It is one of the only games that I have played where half way through I thought "am I done yet?"

• Like 1