Worst Game You Ever Pushed Through and Plat'ed Anyway

Bullstomp

Will For Me Its Never Dead 

I Never Think For A Second I Ever Going To Play It

But My Friend Get trouble In It And Scream For My Help

He Even Got Me A Copy Of The Game We Finish It Together Although In Most Guides They Say You Need 3 Or 4 People

But We Finish It Any Way Its My Miserable Experience Ever

Edited by dark69knight

• 1 month later...

I recently platted Game of Thrones by Tell Tale Games. I won't spoil it by revealing specifics but I will say it was incomprehesibly shitty. Like TTG tried to make the worst story possible. And I had loved all the TTG I had played up until this!

I'd have to say Far Cry 2.

SP was unbelievably difficult on easy (when faced with multiple enemies), having to drive practically everywhere due to the fast travel being so retardedly placed (and so few), the diamonds were super annoying to collect, the constant decay of weapons and jams.. Need I go on?

Wait, I will because the online was even WORSE! For those who have played, whether you have the plat or not, know what I mean. Constant server crashes, loss of XP plus an XP cap, MASSIVE grind for Soldier of Misfortune, and Warlord (though Warlord can be glitched, thank god), not to mention War Party. Ugh, worst experience ever but an extremely proud and satisfying plat to achieve.

It's no wonders Ubisoft went to co-op/SP instead. I love the series, don't get me wrong but this game was just terrible.

It'll stay in my collection but I'll never touch it again.

I'm going to throw out there Reality Fighters and Smart as.  Both were terribly boring grinds that I lost interest in a couple days after.  Thank god for the glitch where I could move my vita date in the past for 100 days on Smart as.  And fuck Power Hour for Reality Fighters

Has to be either FFX or Dark Cloud 2. Two of my favourite games of all time too funnily heh.

The medals, especially the fishing medals were so frustrating as they sometimes took more than an hour for a single one, and grinding the weapons and monster levels up before ending Chapter 7 was physically painful. (Dark Cloud 2)

As for FFX, the grinding all those sphere levels to move around the board was such a tedious grind as well.

I don't think I'll ever be able to play those games ever again, that was a horrible experience in my trophy hunting life LOL.

Guess this isn't my scene xD .. If I don't like a game, I just don't platinum it, otherwise, i try to enjoy and go for the platinum ... I think my worst had to be any of the Fifa games. Really hated some of the online trophies.

• Like 1

For me it would be "The Walking Dead (Season 1)". When the story and the characters are cringe-inducing in a story driven game with little to no gameplay, it can be much more painful than playing a game with a soul-crushing difficulty.

Murdered: Soul Suspect - I was quite intrigued about it, but it was kinda boring in the end :-(

The Wolf Among Us - I really wanted to enjoy it, but I couldn't get into it.

I despised both of those games, although neither is my personal choice (but it's nice to see I'm not alone in regards to TWAU).

For me, it's gotta be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1. That's probably the single worst game I played on the PS3 system, and the fact that you had to beat that crapfest 3 TIMES for the plat makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking.

A lot of visual novels and adventure games listed here, which does make some sense.  Someone who doesn't like RPG's probably isn't going to play through a 100 hour Bethesda game just for the plat, but someone who doesn't like visual novels/adventure games may put in 5 to 10 hours for nothing more than the trophies.  

Personally, I love most games that fall in these categories.  On topic, if I don't like a game, I don't platinum it.

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat 9 for PS3. 

I really don't know what I was thinking. But all I can say is luckily I had a computer to play all 3 FEAR games while the time played with each character for My Kung Fu is Stronger accumulated. 

My motivation was purely to avoid having an incomplete trophy list to my account. 

I'm also going to say Street Fighter V, but I haven't gotten the platinum yet. All I need is the grind for 1 mil FM and 300 ranked wins basically (fight money will be a pain). 

I am a hardcore Tekken fan (ever since Tekken 2 on PS1) and I decided to try Street Fighter V (even knowing what the trophy list was) and WOW. 

I DESPISE SFV. I LOATHE SFV. Once I finally get the plat I will sell my game back. All the enjoyment has vanished from existence playing this game (especially for getting Gold League). 

I am very much looking forward to Tekken 7!!!!!!! 

Last Rebellion and Magnus,  Horrible games but pushed thru and got the plats lol

Do you mean Magus? Because if so, THAT GAME IS AWESOME...LY MEDIOCRE.

Last Rebellion is a great choice, though. Probably the worst RPG I finished on the system (although Ar Nosurge is definitely the worst I played).