Skill level

How good are you guys. I've gone through all difficulties and there are only 4 songs I can't beat on extreme and my hard play through is at 98% overall. I can't seam to beat two faced lovers paradiclorobenezene 2d Dream fever or intense voice of hatsune miku. I get around 70% with all of them

I've perfected all songs on Extreme and have moved onto playing custom maps by jujukazu and hisokeee.

I think my total average for Normal/Hard is like 80%ish because I never played the DLC songs on anything but Extreme. I have about 10% on Easy because I had to play only a couple songs to obtain some of the modules.

.....so jealous >.<

im good enough to beat all on hard (som excellent some perfect) , but extrem is whole diffrent story ...... i can beat some songs , but i think there is only one song in excellent.  

i really looking forward for next miku game (on ps4) .... maybe i try some moooore extrems songs than.

• Like 1

I used to think I was pretty good until I started talking to people with tons of Extreme Perfect scores. *glares at Timanthon*

In all seriousness though I'd say I'm slightly above average but that's all :P I can get good scores on Hard and alright scores on Extreme, but I suck at getting Perfect scores.

A TRUE Miku fan he is indeed, I didn't know he was THAT good at the game xD

• Like 2

im good enough to beat all on hard (som excellent some perfect) , but extrem is whole diffrent story ...... i can beat some songs , but i think there is only one song in excellent.

i really looking forward for next miku game (on ps4) .... maybe i try some moooore extrems songs than.

Have they announced a third. I know they're doing persona dance all night but I play the songs for miku and run not really the gameplay. But I did get addicted. Edited by manfreako

Im aiight. Get a few perfects on normal and I am competent on hard. Finished very few songs on Extreme though. 

I never go for perfects but as soon as I realise I've not made a mistake, my palms get sweaty and I choke so bad >_< 

• Like 1

Im aiight. Get a few perfects on normal and I am competent on hard. Finished very few songs on Extreme though. 

I never go for perfects but as soon as I realise I've not made a mistake, my palms get sweaty and I choke so bad >_<

I thought I was the only one o: I get all tense and nervous and it causes me to get a 'Safe'

• Like 2

I have managed to perfect 39 songs (4 DLC, rest from main game) on Extreme, it was sort of a part from a request by kuuhaku and part of my own personal mad satisfactory.

Nothing is too hard, except the intense Voice/Singing of HM, 2D Dream Fever and Two-Sided Lovers.

• Like 3

I have managed to perfect 39 songs (4 DLC, rest from main game) on Extreme, it was sort of a part from a request by kuuhaku and part of my own personal mad satisfactory.

Nothing is too hard, except the intense Voice/Singing of HM, 2D Dream Fever and Two-Sided Lovers.

I actually had a lot of trouble perfecting Close and Open, Demons and the Dead for some reason. I was stuck in a strange "easy to excellent; difficult to perfect" limbo with that song for over 20 plays. Those irregularly patterned runs just didn't agree with me :<

• Like 1

I actually had a lot of trouble perfecting Close and Open, Demons and the Dead for some reason. I was stuck in a strange "easy to excellent; difficult to perfect" limbo with that song for over 20 plays. Those irregularly patterned runs just didn't agree with me :<

I'm guessing it's because of the crazy 3 "come again tomorrow" moments of the song, right? Yeah...it took me 34 random tries for it alone. Glad you nailed it in the end though.

• Like 1

Have they announced a third. I know they're doing persona dance all night but I play the songs for miku and run not really the gameplay. But I did get addicted.

its not officialy announced , but i heard they are working on project diva 3rd on ps4 . but i cant remember were i heard that sry. 

its not officialy announced , but i heard they are working on project diva 3rd on ps4 . but i cant remember were i heard that sry.

I really want them to put GUMI in it. She's one of my favorites. You can put luvoratorrrrry, first love academy, childhood blues, a fake fake psychotropic, my crush was a monster boy, fantasy, ten faced, and rewriter. She's got a lot of great songs.

I really want them to put GUMI in it. She's one of my favorites. You can put luvoratorrrrry, first love academy, childhood blues, a fake fake psychotropic, my crush was a monster boy, fantasy, ten faced, and rewriter. She's got a lot of great songs.

Iirc, Gumi is in different Vocaloid set from Miku and the group so chances of her appearing are fairly small.

ANN, Akira's status, I presume? =D

Sega announced yesterday that they have begun collaborating with the Hatsune Miku Project again, but they haven't revealed the nature of this collaboration. So it's just a possibility c:

ANN, Akira's status, I presume? =D

Sega announced yesterday that they have begun collaborating with the Hatsune Miku Project again, but they haven't revealed the nature of this collaboration. So it's just a possibility c:

Jeah thats nice :)  thx for the info :)

I'm guessing it's because of the crazy 3 "come again tomorrow" moments of the song, right? Yeah...it took me 34 random tries for it alone. Glad you nailed it in the end though.

Yes, that's exactly the part. The first one was fine, the third one was eh (at least it's short), but the second one always makes me @_@ I think I actually missed chance time a few times because of that too. Definitely the most stressful one for me out of all of them haha.

Iirc, Gumi is in different Vocaloid set from Miku and the group so chances of her appearing are fairly small.

She's in the upcoming Project Mirai DX on the 3DS!

Edited by simply ahri
  • Like 2