Inconsistent sensitivity in menu's (need help with bug)

MellowMouseNL

I bought this game for the ps4 and have the latest update installed. I even reinstalled the game but this hasn't fixed the bug. Sometimes the sensitivity in menu's is normal but sometimes the sensitivity is so high that it is very hard to select the right row/column, and when I use the thumbstick to select something in a shop the cursor freaks out.

These people had the same problem but there is no solution.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/609388-dust-an-elysian-tail/63866901

Does anybody know how I can fix this?

I encountered this too. It was slightly irritating, but not enough to stop me loving the heck out of this game.

I don't know a way to fix it, but try exiting the menu screen and re-opening if it plays up. Try to ensure the stick is central when you open it, so say, not when you're holding it to walk or something. I can't remember if you can use the D-pad to navigate the menu, but you could try that if the stick becomes too much of a problem. Sorry I can't offer anything more definitive.

By the way, welcome to the forums, make yourself at home.

Make sure to make MANY saves. This game is really cool, but because of it's crappy programming, i'm now stuck in a wall. I absolutely can't get out, the only thing i can do is to restart the game from scratch.

I lost 6 hours of progress because i didn't make a copy of my save. Here is a video to understand the glitch:

Many people encountered that kind of bug at various place...