Earth Defense Force Cheaters. Read!

Just to let all cheaters know that i myself Platinum EDF and put hell of a lot of time to platinum this game. I wont sit back and have cheaters kick back and hack the trophies on EDF. 

Im pretty damn proud of this Platinum and to think im going to let some scum bag lazy ass cheater take an easy way for this Platinum. I want this Platinum to remain Ultra Rare and as low as the % as possible.

I will report any cheater. 

You want this Platinum do it the right way and bust your ass for it. And that goes for any hard draining, difficult or very time consuming game. Thanks. 

Edited by Dimmu-T
  • Like 2

what is this game? never heard of it

Low budget, but well functioning, third person shooter game, where you shoot big alien insects attacking earth. You also got tons of different cool weapons etc.

I'm one of those who got this platinum legit... It takes forever, we're talking 150+ hours at least. I AFK grinded a lot though, even some of the online haha

The game has random loot, some pretty rare, only dropping under certain conditions (difficulty, mode, character etc) and from specific enemies, and that with a low drop rate etc etc.

It has grinding to level up characters, but this goes under the even bigger grind to get all the weapons.

There's grind to kill x amount of all kinds of enemies, like several 10 000 kills of a specific enemy type trophies.

A heck lot of rounds online play and several playthroughs of all levels (on each difficulty).

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Cheaters gonna cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat.

Wouldn't it be easier to just report them instead of making a thread just to say your reporting them?

Agreed. Why cheaters would come to the forums? No cheaters will ever see this post, so it's a pointless warning.

I am guessing the OP has just seen the latest player to plat this game, and I assume has reported him for cheating as well.  Probably just venting frustration on the forum pages.

The grind on this game nearly killed me, so it is frustrating when you see someone cheat it.  Keep on exposing those cheats Dimmu-T !

• Like 1

Agreed. Why cheaters would come to the forums? No cheaters will ever see this post, so it's a pointless warning.

dont forget the "why im flagged for cheating?"  threads with ppl complaining . And 90% of them are cheater or "hacker".   

but jeah , that thread is little bit pointless ^^.  cheater gonna cheat ... they dont stop because of a thread :)

dont forget the "why im flagged for cheating?"  threads with ppl complaining . And 90% of them are cheater or "hacker".   

but jeah , that thread is little bit pointless ^^.  cheater gonna cheat ... they dont stop because of a thread :)

99.9%*

but what I meant was that they don't come to the individual game threads, only people around those parts are the legitimate gamers looking either for help or to help

And Delboy is the only that gets my point. Its pointless to you. But it's also the principle of it. I work my ass off so some fucking punk can spoil the % of it. Like i said. It's a proud Platinum for me. And im sure for a lot of others that Worked hard for it. 

So how would you know your self. Do you know cheaters that generally stay away from the forums. Is this experience base knowledge that they don't come to the forums. ???? 

And Delboy is the only that gets my point. Its pointless to you. But it's also the principle of it. I work my ass off so some fucking punk can spoil the % of it. Like i said. It's a proud Platinum for me. And im sure for a lot of others that Worked hard for it. 

So how would you know your self. Do you know cheaters that generally stay away from the forums. Is this experience base knowledge that they don't come to the forums. ???? 

I also do get your poont and by no means I'm telling you to stop the good fight, but what you did was declare war against hackers, what was nothing but expose yourself. Now, supposing I was wrong and they DO check this forums, they know that they will get flagged if they hack the game. What they do them? Hack it better so you can't catch them. Counterproductive to create the thread, don't you think? Or do you really believe that a hacker will stop because of some online warrior has his mouse ready to click the Report button everytime a new person earns the plat? Hell, no. If they cared about not doing something illegal, they would never have done it themselves in the first place, right? Either jailbreaking PS3s or hacking save files are both illegal to do according to PSN ToS.

By the way, if you want a pro tip, you can go to the leaderboards of the game and check the list of everyone that have gotten the platinum so far. I'm sure you will find tons more of people that way, a lot of hackers learned not to be stupid enough and hack the timestamps not to show up in the latest 50 achievers, what makes them look "invisible". Well, they aren't. It's sad to say that, but 2/3 people that got this platinum are bound to have hacked it, you will keep fighting this for god knows how long. Good luck.

Edited by TheYuriG

Just getting a point across here. 

Cheaters gonna cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat.

Wouldn't it be easier to just report them instead of making a thread just to say your reporting them?

It wasn't a just to say im reporting them thread. 

Maybe also it would deter some to think about cheating.  But either way i see to the way you see. Theirs always got to be nay sayers about this post that its pointless. Possible some of you are part of the cheating club.?? 

This could be consider "up your ass cheaters" thread..  B)  :P  :D