Tips for the hidden power cell?

So, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips for the Vita version about getting the power cell that requires you to charge up on yellow eco in the spider cave and then make it out and shoot the metal box.

I've platted this game before and I know how annoying it was to get this power cell, but I am really struggling since the vita port is soooooo bad! I mean, if the frame rate was fine and it understood all my inputs I would have it by now but it doesn't, so any tips would be appreciated!

I'm with you, I cursed myself for starting the Vita port >.> its controls are horrid. It's just the same really, roll, roll, roll, jump, jump, jump, fire. Took me a fair while to get it right too. You can do it ^^

Yeah same. Not gonna start Jak II and 3 on Vita. That can screw itself :3

But I'll take this into account thanks.

^ Yeah, that too. If Jak grabs a ledge, forget it, that run is a bust.

I'll also keep this in mind. Cheers! :)

That's for the advice guys! I'll give it a go soon :D

• 2 years later...

Managed to get this one last night and didn't seem to find it as bad as everyone has suggested? Probably took me 3-4 attempts.

It surprised me how far away you can hit the box from though, I don't think I'd made all the jumps when I got the hit.

My biggest frustration with it was that if you miss the jumps you get plonked back in Volcanic Crater rather than in Spider Cave.

• 6 months later...

You can gain maybe 1-2 sec at the jump from the yellow went:

Stand behind the vent, facing the little ledge, do the roll/jump forward (R2 then X) move over the vent and off the ledge and make sure you do the spin move (circle) upon landing.

That was the difference for me from many, many, many failed attempts, to finally getting it right.

At the last ledge jump and shoot, if you are low on time, you can hit it from very far away. (if you haven´t collected the hidden fly, your first shot will hit that and waste time/1 attempt)

Edited by Martinhopp
wrong info on a move