A little easier way to get 250k points and x200 combo using pause abuse method (video shown)

As you may or may not know, I am the first one to 100% the game although I'm not in a hurry. Only reason why I decide to go after 100%, because I can assure you that it's 100% attainable yet doable. Today, I decide to show you guys how I manage to get both trophies using the pause abuse method shown in the video (annotations used to explain). Below is the video (I recorded) you can watch and see how I did:

Have any questions regarding the video? Feel free to post your feedback here. I hope you find this video helpful.

Edited by TsubakiCalamity

lel @ the video, but i was impressed before you started the pause method. if you kept that up, I don't doubt you could achieve the highscores without this method. When you started doing the method, I stopped to understand shit from the video lol.

Before I used this method, my old hi-score is around 132k. And yes, they pause the video to read annotations. Sorry that I don't have the mic and a lack of editing skills, but my video works fine without using ShareFactory (I tried it before, but it made one of my videos' sound go off sync so I stop using it). My only reason of using annotations is because it allows the user to read the notes without the need of hearing the person's voice repeatedly.

Damn you were killing it early on. Nice thinking, I'll definitely use this method. Grats on being the first. 

Thanks. It wasn't as easy as I thought, but this method breeds my chances of winning.

I was so annoyed, I was playing this for a few hours last night, got 96k decently early on, then wanted the 100k. Hour or so later, I died on 97k god damn it.

There's a trophy in Arkham Knight wherein you have to do nearly every attack Batman has in one single combo, that was the only time I've used a pause method like this. Kung Fury one, is too easy to get a decent score that it's like why bother, and two, the blue screen in the way of gameplay, while amusing, makes the pausing trick a lot harder than it seems.

But since you've hundred percent'd it and are trying to help people, two more things.

1. Kudos, being nice is nice. 

2. How'd you go getting the red ninja trophy or whatever it's called? I've had the ninjas pop up probably anywhere from 5 to 10 times, and I've only killed them a couple of times, I don't get long enough in the game to figure out their pattern and kill them, so I end up randomly button mashing and dying at 97 god damned thousand.

I found this abuse too but couldn't do anything when there were too much enemies on the screen and sometimes game freeze at all, even no movement... Would try it again tomorrow...

lel @ the video, but i was impressed before you started the pause method. if you kept that up, I don't doubt you could achieve the highscores without this method. When you started doing the method, I stopped to understand shit from the video lol.

He's definitely good but after x 100 this is kinda impossible not to miss or get hit without this trick. I for example tried absolutely same method and started also from x60 or x70 but still after red ninja came to the screen, anarchy happened.

Just found some videos on YouTube and pretty shocked... It seems I'm getting older xD.

And again, I noticed freezes, still don't understand when it happens cause slow strengthness depends on factor on what moment you pause...

As you may or may not know, I am the first one to 100% the game although I'm not in a hurry. Only reason why I decide to go after 100%, because I can assure you that it's 100% attainable yet doable. Today, I decide to show you guys how I manage to get both trophies using the pause abuse method shown in the video (annotations used to explain). Below is the video (I recorded) you can watch and see how I did:

Have any questions regarding the video? Feel free to post your feedback here. I hope you find this video helpful.

Thanks for sharing video,  buddy! :)

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

2. How'd you go getting the red ninja trophy or whatever it's called? I've had the ninjas pop up probably anywhere from 5 to 10 times, and I've only killed them a couple of times, I don't get long enough in the game to figure out their pattern and kill them, so I end up randomly button mashing and dying at 97 god damned thousand.

The ninjas teleport behind you after the first hit, and then teleport back to the other side, but just out of reach of getting hit. You need to wait until they come close again to hit them. They will then teleport behind you again, and then teleport back out of reach again. They die on the fifth hit.

Can only get 153k :( Will not use pause method: takes the fun out for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Just use the Barbarianna character that makes it much easier to get the two most complicated trophies.

I made a video of how to get it, she shoots the gun after four sequences of simple blows, destroying all the opponents that are on the side that the weapon is pointed.

Give preference to shoot the red ninjas who are the most annoying to kill.

It is easier to score 250k than to make a 200X bonus sequence.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 2/1/2018 at 6:59 PM, MegaSGN said:

Just use the Barbarianna character that makes it much easier to get the two most complicated trophies.

I made a video of how to get it, she shoots the gun after four sequences of simple blows, destroying all the opponents that are on the side that the weapon is pointed.

Give preference to shoot the red ninjas who are the most annoying to kill.

It is easier to score 250k than to make a 200X bonus sequence.

This. The score is a joke with her and the multiplier just takes a few tries.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

After 3 days of trying this trophy from not able to get a combo of 50x to 263x combo. Started a live stream expecting to be doing it for some time I managed to get it after 6 minutes of live streaming. 

I found the pausing method to distracting and you’d lose your focus well who’s I managed was to use my mini gun on the harder enemy’s like red ninja and robots cause there more time consuming to kill. After a while you’ll get the gist of it. Keep trying and good luck!

https://youtu.be/XAyVO04tLnU

Edited by MisterDesmond