Any tips for someone who sucks at this game?

I downloaded this game from this months PS+ collection and I was enjoying it. Now that the only trophy I need is the challenges one I hate this game with a passion, because I am terrible. I haven't managed to beat all of the challenges on a single tomb yet.

So I ask the PlayStation community - do you have any tips to help me improve and finally get the 100%?

• 3 months later...

Just got 100% yesterday and these tips helped me.

Just play through the tombs and familiarize with the puzzles & challenges. After that focus on getting the Railgun (Tomb of the Torturer - 100k gems). Best gun in the game & will pretty much one shot everything.

For score challenges: Get a relic/ring with the "Treasure hunter" perk and these challenges will be a breeze. Light up fires and bomb the shiny ground for extra gems. Try to maintain your score multiplier too (don't get hit).

For speedruns: Don't kill any enemies and just roll your way trough the level (unless you have to kill enemies to progress to the level). There are relics/rings which give you a speed boost. I did the entire game co-op and I can assure you that speedrunning in solo mode is much easier.

For some other challenges you need to be in a certain area in the level, for example: Don't get hit during the trap. If you manage to screw up you can "reload from checkpoint" to try this again.

Edited by A1rPun