Scarecrow DLC Code Problem

Warm_Regards

I received a brand new copy of this game with my PS4 about 3 weeks ago which came with the Harley Quinn and Scarecrow DLC. I entered the Harley Quinn DLC code which worked fine but when trying to enter the Scarecrow DLC code into PSN, it tells me that it has been used already. But I know for certain that it has not. Has anyone else had this problem? It seems a few others have had this problem but I haven't been able to find a fix.

Edited by Warm_Regards

• 2 months later...

I had almost the same issue. My scarecrow DLC code worked fine, but the Harley and Batmobile skin didn`t work, same error message.

I had to open a ticket on WB (http://support.wbgames.com) to solve this. They will ask for some pictures, mainly:

-The original game, in the box
-Receipt clearly showing the date, product and where the purchase was made
-The DLC codes not working (printed on the paper)

I think in about a week they will send you the new codes.

• 1 month later...

My code did not work when I attempted to redeem it on PS4, the code DID NOT WORK!!

I tried to no panic and try it on the PS3 in the Account Management menu on the XMB, and what happened was... IT WORKED on my PS3!!

SONY seriously messed up the PS4 store and download system with that stupid 'library' menu instead of a true download list.

In the future man, if it's possible, always do your codes on the PC store, in my experience, it's the only sure fire way for everything to work. Here and there I've had problems on the PSP store, a lot on the Vita store, the PS3 store is crap since 2012's update, and the PS4's store is always garbage. I even had a few problems with Media Go in the day (remember that guize) ... PC store is the way to go.

• 2 months later...

I had almost the same issue. My scarecrow DLC code worked fine, but the Harley and Batmobile skin didn`t work, same error message.

I had to open a ticket on WB (http://support.wbgames.com) to solve this. They will ask for some pictures, mainly:

-The original game, in the box

-Receipt clearly showing the date, product and where the purchase was made

-The DLC codes not working (printed on the paper)

I think in about a week they will send you the new codes.

This. I had the exact same issue with the Knightfall Skin Pack in Arkham Origins. They wanted proof of purchase and ownership etc. before they gave me a new code. 

Edited by SarcalogosVermis

I borrowed the game from my brother and he already used the code, but I thought the season pass would cover it. :( 

I've bought a code on ebay for it now because I don't want to be stuck without it. Thanks anyway everyone!

There's a couple more going if anyone else has this issue. Mine was only £3 but they might disappear soon?

Good luck!