Keep it secret trophy

Tomoko Kuroki

Is there a trick to this trophy ? Because it's 20% o.O And the premier towers are random every .. week I think? Guides say it needs to be on MK premier tower 1, 2 or 3. Any idea when these towers appear? I find it weird it's a 20% when some rarer trophies are much easier, maybe there's something I'm overlooking

• 3 weeks later...

It's been confirmed that next week will be MK 1 tower, so it will most likely have the reptile fight

Really? you hearing this Kumies? 

It's been confirmed that next week will be MK 1 tower, so it will most likely have the reptile fight

Could you possibly show me where you found this news?

• 2 months later...

It's been confirmed on the Playstationtrophies.org forum by a guy called Tiberius who managed to get top 10 in his faction meaning he can see which tower comes next for some reason.

The next tower is always previewed right after the current Premier Tower at the main menu as "Coming Soon". Next week is MK9 (Tuesday Dec 8).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is looking forward this trophy, it seems that next week will be MK3 tower.

I found the requirements for the trophy in that tower:

perform a Fatality, Brutality or Faction Kill in 3rd or 8th fight

EDIT:

Just got it after 3rd fight, but I didn't perform any killing move, so I'm not sure what is the real requirement.

Edited by smoq84

• 4 weeks later...

I hope one of those MK towers shows up soon. I just recently started the quest to plat MKX and am just now finding out about this secret trophy only being available whenever they decide to rotate in those old towers. Luckily I still have plenty to do while I wait.

If anyone has any inside info on when one of them might be coming again please post.

• 2 weeks later...

So i started this game last week and this is still one i need to do.  All last week was the St Pattys Day tower, now its an Easter tower.  Are there "secret fights" on these?  Or am i waiting for another week or two for another special tower ill enjoy, but dont need for this trophy to unlock....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MKIV tower is out now! Keep It Secret trophy pops! 7th fight. All I did was finish everyone with a Brutality along the way, and scored a flawless in a separate fight before #7 and the secret fight with Goro popped along with the trophy (then my long awaited Plat!!!).

• Like 2

That's exactly what I did. I wasn't sure if a flawless victory is needed in any round leading up to the fight or not. I didn't score a flawless in either round of the 7th fight, but finished the guy with a Brutality and BAM, hello Goro, hello trophy.