Keep it secret trophy

Tomoko Kuroki

I just completed the tower with reptile. All brutalities except fight 2 and 8 with fatality. And i had a flawless round in the first fight... but no secret fight?! Anyone knows why?

Weird thing. I just played through the tower for my wife since she isn't good enough to do it on her own. Used the same method as described in my previous post and it didn't work. Must've been glitched the night I did it. Not sure. It was literally right when the tower renewed and MK4 came up, so maybe that played a factor. After a couple attempts tonight and not understanding why it wasn't working I went for the flawless in the 7th fight, got it, finished with a Brutality, then the secret fight popped. I swear on everything I did not get a flawless in the 7th fight when I went through it the first time on Monday night when the tower first appeared.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Got the trophy last night!

The MK1 Premium Tower is back and it's 6th opponent is Scorpion. I couldn't get the Flawless Victory with Goro as the trophy guide suggests... However I found using Cassie Cage was extremely easy.

Approach your opponent, Hold Forward and press X, X, X. You will send him flying, so you have to approach again with caution and do the combo again as he is getting up. When you corner him, keep spamming it and he won't be able to stand up for the rest of the match.

This is best done on the first round, since he will have meter on the second round and will use it to break out of your combos and attack you.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got the trophy! 

The mk3 premier tower is on this week. 

I never even got a flawless victory or performed a fatality either. I played with triborg, did a couple of brutalites in the first 2 fights, the 3rd fight I didn't really do much of anything and the secret fight came up. 

Get on it while its on everyone!