Challenge of the Titans Help?

Im2Fast_4U

I'm at a loss. I've tried for two days straight, and I haven't been able to complete the 6th challenge, the one where you are constantly losing health. Obviously killing the minotaurs by mashing :circle: gives you more health, yet I find myself overwhelmed at the seemingly endless amounts of enemies. Just when I think I've won and killed all the enemies, more spawn. I've even tried using a video tutorial, nothing is working. 

I would rather use Blade of Olympus for this one, it hits harder and stagger much more than using the Athena's Blades, giving you a better crowd control.

And remember to spam Chrono's Rage as the wraiths will constantly give you blue orb when killed, and will help you to deal them as fast as you can until the Minotaur part.

Also it is advisable to upgrade your HP/MP/Weapons until its completion, if I remember correctly they do work in challenges as well.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/27/2020 at 9:04 PM, KuraikageSenshi said:

I know this is a old post,  but I have been trying to get challenge 6 done for months.  Ive also seen the videos, and looked at the guides, and still can't get this done. No way this is easier than the first game challenge.

Challenge 6: The Survival of the Fittest

My advice for this one is speed.  The information given in the guide on this site is correct in saying you want to do the onscreen minigame when it's time to kill a Minotaur as they give you some health back.  The game did this on purpose because it's numerically impossible for you to have enough health if you don't siphon some of it back from the Minotaurs.

The other answer here is speed.  You need to really not get hit much and kick ass as fast as possible.  Like Square, Square, Triangle, then jump L1 + Square, finishing with ground pound if you can.  The faster you kill the enemies the quicker they will spawn new ones.  It might take you a couple of tries, or maybe watch a few youtube guides yet this one was not that challenging at all.

I remember Challenge 4 giving me the most fits for some odd reason, it was like I could never keep them distracted from the interpreter enough.  Yet eventually got past that to.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

For this one, try maxing out Atlas Quake and Blade of Olympus. Spam AQ until the Minotaurs. Make sure to do the finishers on the Minotaurs. L1 + Triangle is a good ranged attack. Use Rage of the Titans when you’re out of magic and overwhelmed. When you see the Cerberus, you’re near the end.

• 6 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 3:51 AM, criscoboi said:

For this one, try maxing out Atlas Quake and Blade of Olympus. Spam AQ until the Minotaurs. Make sure to do the finishers on the Minotaurs. L1 + Triangle is a good ranged attack. Use Rage of the Titans when you’re out of magic and overwhelmed. When you see the Cerberus, you’re near the end.

How can I upgrade the blade of olympus? I cant do it during the first playthrough because its locked.  But when I upgrade it in NG+ it doesn't carry over to my challenges. what am I missing?

On 11/25/2022 at 11:28 AM, biggun3965 said:

How can I upgrade the blade of olympus? I cant do it during the first playthrough because its locked.  But when I upgrade it in NG+ it doesn't carry over to my challenges. what am I missing?

You can upgrade it in the challenge, then when you complete it click save progress and it will stay unlocked for the rest of the challenges. I haven't done it by replaying challenges but I wager if you replayed the first challenge you could probably upgrade it there then save

Edited by Flipendo52