Tales From The Borderlands Episode 4 Release Date

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4, entitled "Escape Plan Bravo", will be out for PS4 and PS3 on August 18th in NA and EU. If Telltale continues with the same pace it's kept with this series, you can expect the final episode to be out around November.

If its November, it'd have been a full year since EP 1....

• Like 1

Hope this is better than Episode 3, which I feel was the worst one yet contrary to reviews.

I agree. At the moment, the second episode is by far the best one. Hopefully the grand finale beats every other Telltale game ... it has the potential for sure.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to it, have a Rhysha thing going on in my playthrough so it will be interesting to further progress it (if possible). I only bought into the season pass just recently, having played through all 3 episodes and then 1 week later or so, to have the 4th almost here? Lucky me!  xD

Interesting, I found it to be the best.

That's what I was hoping after reading the glowing reviews, but something just felt off after the intro sequence. I don't really know how to describe it, I just didn't enjoy the entire mushroom biome 3/4s of the episode.

That's what I was hoping after reading the glowing reviews, but something just felt off after the intro sequence. I don't really know how to describe it, I just didn't enjoy the entire mushroom biome 3/4s of the episode.

I can see how someone would be disappointed with that, considering those themes weren't really explored before.

• Like 1

Damn what an awesome intro to this episode. Definitely the best episode yet, I really had fun with it.

Scooter tho  :( ... And Troy Baker's impersonation of Patrick Warburton was amazing! So, who actually chose to rule Hyperion? :D I'm guessing that you "rule" Hyperion anyway at the end, am I right?

Damn what an awesome intro to this episode. Definitely the best episode yet, I really had fun with it.

Scooter tho  :( ... And Troy Baker's impersonation of Patrick Warburton was amazing! So, who actually chose to rule Hyperion? :D I'm guessing that you "rule" Hyperion anyway at the end, am I right?

That was still Troy Baker?! Wow that was spot on, I figured they just got Warburton back o: and yeah I chose to rule them