Flappy Goat rage!

gavlar17

• 1 year later...

The hit markers on this trophy are crazy. I got 5 and 6 for a bit then loads of 0s lol. Managed to do it after about 15 mins. Its not as hard as people make out imo and im a pretty average gamer however i cant believe playstationtrophies has this plat as only a 2 difficulty

On 8/19/2015 at 11:44 PM, baas-bertus said:

Dude what the F

Is this game actually fun? Looks kind of strange to me. But haven't played it so far

So far no its trash. The controls are shocking and the gameplay seems very all over the place

Edited by dannyswfc9

IMO having done this on both the PS3 and PS4 versions, Crappy Goat (haha) plays somewhat better on PS4 over PS3. Not only due of the difference between the highest supported screen resolutions for both consoles (1080p on PS4 vs. 720p on PS3) and the extra visual details/textures which are non-existent on the PS3 version but because my game would often choke for a second freezing the screen, causing me to fail an attempt every 15-20 attempts.

There’s one spot in both base game locations where you can play Flappy Goat, most people choose the upstairs TV inside the Coffee Stain Studios “Dev House” in Goatville, but there are some others (myself included) who prefer going to one of the arcade cabinets located within the amusement park that’s in Goat City Bay.

Edited by Its_Almost_Dry

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...