• Scotland
    • Poland
    • Hungary
    • Sweden
    • Northern Ireland
    • Greece
    • Slovenia
    • Israel

Dont really need to explain this. Im still ecstatic over Poland beating Germany. The torture stopped. We actually have a decent team.

post-141620-0-80576000-1439494722_thumb.png

I still think Germany will will win though. Maybe the Netherlands.

All the countries in the poll were from FIFAs top 50 football teams that could be in Euro 2016.

ONLY COUNT NUMBERS BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO POLLS. Just saying.

Edited by PLski4XS

If Slovenia get's there, I can see them going all the way  B) ... Pha jk, Germany with ease. Or maybe the Dutch and the Belgians? Dunno, the Euro can be full of surprises, you never know when a team is gonna pull off a Greece 2004 and play ugly football to win it :D

Edited by QuinlanLJ
  • Like 1

If Slovenia get's there, I can see them going all the way  B) ... Pha jk, Germany with ease. Or maybe the Dutch and the Belgians? Dunno, the Euro can be full of surprises, you never know when a team is gonna pull of a Greece 2004 and play ugly football to win it :D

Were at the top of Group D for Deutschland. I have a feeling Podolski and Klose sabotaged it for their actual motherland lol.

Come on England!

I dont know about that. Somethings gone off with them lately.

I want Poland vs Russia. It wont happen though. Maybe in the World Cup.

They have good teams, so who knows. It would take all my fun away though :S

I have a feeling Podolski and Klose sabotaged it for their actual motherland lol.

If they were to play, they probably did :P They're getting a bit old so they don't know which side they're on anymore xD

They have good teams, so who knows. It would take all my fun away though :S

If they were to play, they probably did :P They're getting a bit old so they don't know which side they're on anymore xD

Poland and Russia would turn into kickboxing sooner or later :P Deja Vu

Belgium vs Germany would be cool too, I always like underdogs, I supported Costa Rica for the World Cup, then when they lost I felt indifferent to everything.

Belgium vs Germany would be cool too, I always like underdogs, I supported Costa Rica for the World Cup, then when they lost I felt indifferent to everything.

Underdogs ? xD Belgium vs. Germany would be the number 2 vs. the number 3 respectively in the world FIFA rankings if I'm not mistaken :P "On paper", those are the 2 best European teams of the moment :) (Yeah that's right, Belgium is ranked higher than Germany because they lost a lot recently.) But it'll be played on the pitch where luck is a big factor so it could just be about any team.

I would normally vote for Netherlands, but without LVG, they seemed to have lost the touch... so I'll go with Germany.

Van Gaal is overrated as coach...

Edited by Vivify-King

That "overrated" coach brought NED to 3rd place on the World Cup and was capable of repairing broken MU after David "Genius" Moyes.

The only wrong thing he did was letting Shinji leave MU :/

The Netherlands used to be way better (talking about WC 2010 South-Africa). That keeper substitution last year was pure luck, if Krul hadn't stopped that penalty no one would've called Van Gaal "the genius of WC 2014"...

Can't argue with his results at MU though as I don't follow the premier league anymore :S

• Like 1

LVG is doing more damage at ManU than good IMO.  He's needed to reinforce the defensive midfield/backline and he keep buying forward players... even worse when he benches those expensive players.

Anyways I think France has an all around solid team and Belgium can play really technical football with their current squad.  Those 2 teams are the most complete country teams in EU at the moment IMO.  Germany on paper still looks solid but for some reason the team just seems lacking without Lahm.

• Like 1

Underdogs ? xD Belgium vs. Germany would be the number 2 vs. the number 3 respectively in the world FIFA rankings if I'm not mistaken :P "On paper", those are the 2 best European teams of the moment :) (Yeah that's right, Belgium is ranked higher than Germany because they lost a lot recently.) But it'll be played on the pitch where luck is a big factor so it could just be about any team.

Van Gaal is overrated as coach...

Successful with Ajax 95, best team I've seen in decades

Bayern Munchen

FC Barcelona

Man U

Dutch team

His credentials speak for itself

Im kinda weirded out by the fact that Sweden has the most votes.

The Netherlands used to be way better (talking about WC 2010 South-Africa). That keeper substitution last year was pure luck, if Krul hadn't stopped that penalty no one would've called Van Gaal "the genius of WC 2014"...

Can't argue with his results at MU though as I don't follow the premier league anymore :S

My heart dropped out of my ass when he saved. I hate that guy.

LVG is doing more damage at ManU than good IMO.  He's needed to reinforce the defensive midfield/backline and he keep buying forward players... even worse when he benches those expensive players.

I'm sure he would buy defenders if they were available...

Also, forward players... MU has one forward :D

Im kinda weirded out by the fact that Sweden has the most votes.

Someone had to be selected from the second poll, Sweden is the only suitable choice.

I'm sure he would buy defenders if they were available...

Also, forward players... MU has one forward :D

Someone had to be selected from the second poll, Sweden is the only suitable choice.

They dont have to be. This would be one poll if it wasnt limited to 20 choices. Youre supposed to vote for one out of the two polls lol.