• Scotland
    • Poland
    • Hungary
    • Sweden
    • Northern Ireland
    • Greece
    • Slovenia
    • Israel

If Germany faces Italy or Spain they're toast. My vote goes to Spain, but I think France will win.

That "overrated" coach brought NED to 3rd place on the World Cup and was capable of repairing broken MU after David "Genius" Moyes.

The only wrong thing he did was letting Shinji leave MU :/

He failed to qualify the Netherlands to a World Cup, helped Real Madrid dominate Spain for a while due to his disastrous and pathetic run at Barcelona and then went and spent millions on a bunch of players just to get rid of them a season later at Manchester United, not to mention he's allienating one of the best goalkeepers in the world because he's and imbecile, and even though he needs defenders he didn't buy any good ones until this season. There's also how he goes around treating anyone good that played under him at some point as his prodigial son and a by-product of his incredibleness, when in fact they have nothing to do with it.

Just calling him "overrated" is a compliment to the idiocy known as Van Gaal.

• Like 2

Anyway i don't think Wales will win :)

Germany, Belgium or Spain are the best team in Europe, they have the better chances

France has a better squad than Spain.  Belgium, France and Germany are the top 3, I would bet those 3 make it into the top 4 (assuming they don't go against each other in the R of 16 before the Semis).

Edited by QuantumMercury

France has a better squad than Spain.  Belgium, France and Germany are the top 3, I would bet those 3 make it into the top 4 (assuming they don't go against each other in the R of 16 before the Semis).

France have good players, but have not worked together as a team for 15 years. They also lack players for wide positions, wingbacks and wingers. Down the centre of the pitch though, extremely strong; Lloris, Mandanda, Varane, Koscielny, Zouma, Kondogbia, Matuidi, Schneiderlin, Pogba, Payet, Fekir, Lacazette, Griezmann, Benzema. But, it could be easy for a well organized team to flood the middle, deny those talented players the space, and force the play out wide onto the lesser talented widemen. Which is a huge problem.

I hope Belgium have all their players fit for this tournament, because their talent pool isn't so deep. They can definitely be in with a shout, but, same was said at the World Cup.

Belgium - Bosnia is at half time right now with the score being 2-1 in favor of Belgium.

EDIT: Belgium won with 3-1

Well done. Remove Kebab from Euro lol sorry if that was kinda offensive.

I'd say Germany-Poland 2-1

Brah I'm so pumped right now.

Edited by PLski4XS