• Scotland
    • Poland
    • Hungary
    • Sweden
    • Northern Ireland
    • Greece
    • Slovenia
    • Israel

Indeed, but it's not a German team. Although Poland did have a black guy on their team in the 80's, so we're not innocent either, maybe it's karma?

One of the requirements for international football is that you can only play for a team which you have the nationality from so all of them ARE German now.

It doesn't matter if they were born there or not...

Netherlands too. 

FYI,  The Netherlands just lost horribly. They aren't playing too good the last couple of games I must say :S

One of the requirements for international football is that you can only play for a team which you have the nationality from so all of them ARE German now.

FYI,  The Netherlands just lost horribly. They aren't playing too good the last couple of games I must say :S

Not genetically German :P But whatever, I regret I started the topic of nationality.

Who did NED lose against?

How people get nationality should be changed anyway. If u born in Italy u are Italian.

If u born in Tunisia you are Tunisian.

Who did NED lose against?

Against Iceland with 0-1

How people get nationality should be changed anyway. If u born in Italy u are Italian.

If u born in Tunisia you are Tunisian.

True, but there are dozens of reasons that can lead someone to living in another country. If I were to live in Germany for all my life for example, I'd feel more German than Belgian so I would be considered to become German... The times that we were clusstered to our country are LONG gone, just take a look at the refugee crysis on the news, you'll get what I mean.

I agree.

Yeah this upset me because in the Italian team we have a Brazilian player that choose the Italian nationality only because he wasn't getting a chance on Brazil.

True, but there are dozens of reasons that can lead someone to living in another country. If I were to live in Germany for all my life for example, I'd feel more German than Belgian so I would be considered to become German... The times that we were clusstered to our country are LONG gone, just take a look at the refugee crysis on the news, you'll get what I mean.

In my eyes u would still be 100% Belgian 0% German. I know what you mean but to me it doesn't feel right.

Yeah this upset me because in the Italian team we have a Brazilian player that choose the Italian nationality only because he wasn't getting a chance on Brazil.

In my eyes u would still be 100% Belgian 0% German. I know what you mean but to me it doesn't feel right.

Yes. Teams should be based only on nationality. With us vs Germany, it'll be all Polish vs Germans, Poles, Turks, Ghanians (?) and someone else.

Which nationality would my kids be then ? Not to go entirely off topic, let's say I get a son who is a top notch football talent who will play for the national team :P

He'd be Belgian, assuming you and your spouse would be.

You know that that doesn't make sense when my kids would stay in Germany and get their kids in Gerrmany aswell, right ?

And what if my wife would be German ? xD

Edited by Yami

You know that that doesn't make sense when my kids would stay in Germany and get their kids in Gerrmany aswell, right ?

And what if my wife would be German ? xD (Vivify-Queen is German btw ;) )

But they'd be Belgian if their parents are. Patches of land you're born in don't matter. Assuming you have children with VQ, they'd be half and half. I'd call them Belgian but culturally German.