Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sly Ripper

Premium Upgrades

139 posts in this topic

Nice work.

Now I have to create a userstyle to change PayPal's utterly hideous "Buy Now" button. :P

umm just off the back

1. I would say a bigger avy size. just to stand out a little.

2. the ability to add another image to the Sig area.

3. the ability to close a thread that they created if they find one created previously or deem it necessary. not that if an Adm/Mod closed it.

Sly, I remember you mentioning something about the people who donated for the Beta being permanent Premium members. Is that still the plan or will we have to pay the $3.99 a year also?

It's not a big deal if we do have to pay, just curious is all.

Thanks,

Parker

umm just off the back I would say a bigger avy size. just to stand out a little.

If I remember correctly, Sly said something about the avatar size being hard coded, so it isn't a possibility.

umm just off the back

1. I would say a bigger avy size. just to stand out a little.

3. the ability to close a thread that they created if they find one created previously or deem it necessary. not that if an Adm/Mod closed it.

Premium users can now close their own topics.

Sly, I remember you mentioning something about the people who donated for the Beta being permanent Premium members. Is that still the plan or will we have to pay the $3.99 a year also?

It's not a big deal if we do have to pay, just curious is all.

Thanks,

Parker

Anyone that donated $10+ before now has premium for life.

If I remember correctly, Sly said something about the avatar size being hard coded, so it isn't a possibility.

I just checked over the settings and it is hardcoded the same size for everyone.

Thanks for the confirmation, Sly. I'll still try to donate pretty regularly though, seeing as this is becoming the absolute best PlayStation forum on the net.

Parker

if i didnt have YLOD i would have donated $10+ already. Though I think that its great that there will be no ads, will there be a "goal" to get each month? like the other site?

Excellent work, Sly. You're making quick progress, and the site is shaping up to be one of the best.

Will be donating.......keep it up Sly. This place is starting to kick ass.

how about this.? is this something that you might think about.

and off topic : I'll like to put in a request for an [icard] bb code for My Plat card.grin_small.gif

Anyone that donated $10+ before now has premium for life.

Nice ^_^

I understand it's only 3.99, but how does Premium members being able to close their own topics benefit anyone? If I make a thread and it gets out of hand, I have to wait for you to intervene instead of making my own judgement to close it. Or if I make a duplicate thread, I can't even delete/close it before somebody posts in it.There are some good ideas for premium only features, but I don't believe that should be one of them.

I understand it's only 3.99, but how does Premium members being able to close their own topics benefit anyone? If I make a thread and it gets out of hand, I have to wait for you to intervene instead of making my own judgement to close it. Or if I make a duplicate thread, I can't even delete/close it before somebody posts in it.There are some good ideas for premium only features, but I don't believe that should be one of them.

From what I understand, if you have the ability to close your own topics, that means you also have the ability to re-open them. If that's the case then a topic that gets closed by an admin can get re-opened by the OP which will cause nothing but problems.

If you donate to the site you're more likely to follow the rules and be less of a jackass, meaning the admins probably won't have to worry about you re-opening a closed thread.

I could be way off base but I do recall someone talking about that happening on PS3T.

Parker

great work, Sly. I already think that this site is one of the best because of the trophy info on the home page, and the features on our profile

Now that is great! I'll be purchasing Premium very very soon.. And I also appreciate the great work Sly, you've really been putting your time and pride into this site, we all really appreciate that.Thank you.

doing more excellent work with the site Sly! keep it up! :)

Hey Sly. Can you do like gif features? You know how I like have gifs of my favorite characters :D

Hey Sly. Can you do like gif features? You know how I like have gifs of my favorite characters :D

I think IP doesn't allow that, but I might me wrong.

Twenty-three thousand angels just got their wings from your announcement of there being no ads.

As for premium benefits, it's a tough one, but I'm sure someone will think of something good.

how about like a special forum maybe (not sure what for, but might have some use), or maybe some extra editing options for posting......hell, even maybe a different setup to the trophy cards, like alternate pics if that isnt too hard or something.

how about like a special forum maybe (not sure what for, but might have some use), or maybe some extra editing options for posting......hell, even maybe a different setup to the trophy cards, like alternate pics if that isnt too hard or something.

Again, sorry to piss on peoples fire's, but I think a forum just for premium members is pointless. I mean look at the one on .com, its rarely used.

Can a premium member pick their own color in the user titles? A little more stand out?