Premium Upgrades

Sly Ripper

Hi guys, just wondering if there's an alternate way to purchase premium aside from Paypal.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to donate, you'll have the ability to use a normal credit/debit card if you want. PayPal is just the middle-man in this situation because the money is going into Sly's PayPal account.

Hi guys, just wondering if there's an alternate way to purchase premium aside from Paypal.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to donate, you'll have the ability to use a normal credit/debit card if you want. PayPal is just the middle-man in this situation because the money is going into Sly's PayPal account.

Confirmed. It gives you the option to pay with a debit/credit card as a PayPal guest.

Well, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I've hit 30 posts (although my profile says 33 'Active' posts--whatever those are), and I still don't see the option to change the user title. Could it be 50 posts?

It might be 50... Sorry I can't remember for sure. I'm at 70 posts and it wasn't very long ago that I was able to change mine. When it does unlock for you it will be in My Settings | Profile Information

... Directly above your birthday

I need to clear some confusion about editing your user title, it has to be AT LEAST 50 non-active posts.

that means active posts which counts your total posts in member intros. and forum games will not count towards this, i know there was lots of confusion and I just wanted to clear that up.

that is all...carry on (:

Just doubled premium member's PM storage to 100.

this is Awweessoooommee. hypnotic.gifnow 3 imagesss for Premium usersss. hypnotic.gifoh yeah, and a [icard] bb codddee. hypnotic.gifand a [float] bb code. and more to be added as i think of themmm. yeah yeah,hypnotic.gif lets not forget a Dead Space forum skin. hahaha.

but seriously, this is good. just erased My mesg cause I noticed the bar was past the halfway mark. never know when that important mesg I wanna save will come along.