Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sly Ripper

Premium Upgrades

139 posts in this topic

I've Upgraded..... For £2.60 it was a no brainer. Even with my pitiful part time earnings, I think I can afford that.

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not quite understanding the question.

Oh right, sorry. Yeah, you need thirty posts before that option is available.

Guess I should read the whole thread first. :unsure:

Hi guys, just wondering if there's an alternate way to purchase premium aside from Paypal.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to donate, you'll have the ability to use a normal credit/debit card if you want. PayPal is just the middle-man in this situation because the money is going into Sly's PayPal account.

Hi guys, just wondering if there's an alternate way to purchase premium aside from Paypal.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to donate, you'll have the ability to use a normal credit/debit card if you want. PayPal is just the middle-man in this situation because the money is going into Sly's PayPal account.

Confirmed. It gives you the option to pay with a debit/credit card as a PayPal guest.

Well, I've checked the Profile Information section, and I still don't see where I can change my member title. :(

Hey, the custom title is only available to change once you hit a certain number of posts (30, i think). Hope that helps.

Hey, the custom title is only available to change once you hit a certain number of posts (30, i think). Hope that helps.
Guess I should read the whole thread first. :unsure:

I noticed our names/titles now have various colors. After a little investigating, I believe that they represent our Premium status on the site rather than simply post count.

Could be wrong though.

I noticed our names/titles now have various colors. After a little investigating, I believe that they represent our Premium status on the site rather than simply post count.

Yes.

Pretty colours! I love being gold. ^___^

Absolutely... stands out nicely without being too crazy.

Well, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I've hit 30 posts (although my profile says 33 'Active' posts--whatever those are), and I still don't see the option to change the user title. Could it be 50 posts?

Thanks for the colors sly!!, gold means Premium if you think about it, unlike a brighter blue LOL.

I need to put more $$ in my paypal :shakefist:
Confirmed. It gives you the option to pay with a debit/credit card as a PayPal guest.

Well, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I've hit 30 posts (although my profile says 33 'Active' posts--whatever those are), and I still don't see the option to change the user title. Could it be 50 posts?

It might be 50... Sorry I can't remember for sure. I'm at 70 posts and it wasn't very long ago that I was able to change mine. When it does unlock for you it will be in My Settings | Profile Information

... Directly above your birthday

I have a quick question regarding premium, Can we buy the subscription for others who cannot pay for themselves???

Yeah, go to their profile and click on Buy, it pops up a box saying "Premium Upgrade (PSNID)".

An idea for an extra incentive would be an increased Messenger storage capacity. maybe 100 instead of 50. Or 75 if 100 is too much.

Just subscribed as a premium, I really like the design and layout of the site. Keep it up.

If possible, I would like to donate $10 and become permanent members. Too late to know about this site, sigh!!

I need to clear some confusion about editing your user title, it has to be AT LEAST 50 non-active posts.

that means active posts which counts your total posts in member intros. and forum games will not count towards this, i know there was lots of confusion and I just wanted to clear that up.

that is all...carry on (: