Premium Upgrades

Sly Ripper

Looks like my Premium status has expired as of today. The timing seems right, so no complaints.

I'm happy to renew, but is there an option to auto-renew via a PayPal subscription? Seems like a better option for cashflow for the site. You're probably going to see a lot of people drop off and not bother renewing.

• Like 1

On a semi-related note to what ant1 has said, (and my apologies if this has already been brought up) I think it would be a good idea to allow members to upgrade to a "Lifetime Premium." You could make it $20 or $30 and that way they could be premium for as long as the site is active and they wouldn't have to worry about renewing every year.

Parker

• Like 1

I've been contemplating a premium membership since I love the site.

But on a side-note why not add a trophy guide section? Like ps3trophies.org with roadmaps and all. This could get more flow to your site...

Another side-note if that was implemented premium could be the only way to reserve or to write a guide...? Or maybe premium gets unlimited guide views a day and regular only get 5-10 or something...

I've been contemplating a premium membership since I love the site.

But on a side-note why not add a trophy guide section? Like ps3trophies.org with roadmaps and all. This could get more flow to your site...

Another side-note if that was implemented premium could be the only way to reserve or to write a guide...? Or maybe premium gets unlimited guide views a day and regular only get 5-10 or something...

You're a bit late to the party. This topic has been discussed time and time again. The way things are now are how they are going to stay. Do some exploring with what the site offers, and you'll see the way things work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed up for the premier membership but nothing happened so far, does it take some time before it upgrades ?

Are you the guy that went to warfigher's profile, pressed "Buy Now", and when it said "Premium Upgrade (warfigher)" pressed "Buy Now" again?

Are you the guy that went to warfigher's profile, pressed "Buy Now", and when it said "Premium Upgrade (warfigher)" pressed "Buy Now" again?

I was at his profile looking at stats and stuff, didn't think that had anything to say, thought it was just possible to upgrade the account I'm logged in with.

Kinda my own fault If the warnings stood there though. lol

Consider it as a donation if it cant be reversed, I'll make myself an upgrade on of the next days not a big deal

I was at his profile looking at stats and stuff, didn't think that had anything to say, thought it was just possible to upgrade the account I'm logged in with.

Kinda my own fault If the warnings stood there though. lol

Consider it as a donation if it cant be reversed, I'll make myself an upgrade on of the next days not a big deal

I've refunded it so you can upgrade your profile this time :P

• Like 1