Too Expensive

I don't understand why gamers are supporting this type of business model. 

Last gen they charged $15 for 3 hours of gameplay, but this time around they charge $20 for the same content with nothing changed from the prior version.  :huh:

Mind blogging how people are willing to drop $20 for 3 hours or less of gameplay with no replay value. You might as well wait for the retail version, beat the game, then trade or sell it. You'll actually be purchasing it for a lot cheaper that way, if the sell it value is $8.00 American and the trade it value is $10. 

First and foremost. If you think you'll end up waiting for a sale you are agreeing with TC, so don't jump on him.

I think people are jumping on TC a little too much here I first like to point out TC, didn't in anyway say you had to listen to him or insult anyone in his statement. It easily could be taken as a warning and some handy advice. I'll be honest I didn't actually notice it was more on the PS4 than on PS3. So I'm actually thankful for the fact he pointed this out. The somewhat simplistic nature of the graphic is barely going to make me care about a graphical upgrade. I've pointed this out, but if we're dealing with remasters, if this was PC we'd be paying the same price for the same product, here we pay more, because we put down money for a new console? I question how that kind of economics is supposed to make sense.

On the other hand people complain about companies taking advantage when they start taking the piss, but questionable choices like this people like to act like thats how it is, I like to pay more for the same product, because its my choice. I don't care if you want to pay more, don't act like it makes sense to pay more than normal though. If people like spending more give me $10 and I'll give you a $5 PSN card. Its alright guys its your money.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Not gonna get into the big ass debate going on here,

But I am gonna say while I was a little disappointed I didn't get it on cross buy, I understand that...but the 25 buck price tag we've got for it here, is ridiculous. IF the game was brand new and had just come out, it would still be far more than it's worth, but I could understand wanting to make as much as possible, however this game is years (at least 2, lol) old and as this is a re-release there's no need to charge MORE than you did when it first came out.

And on top of that, I didn't really like the game anyway, overhyped, really short, controls were interesting but beyond that the gameplay is basically Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs with less interaction and abilities. That's not bad, but it's not worth 25 bucks when it's a couple of years old either.

• Like 3

Have you ever gone out to a restaurant to eat a meal and paid $10-$20, when you could have eaten at home for under $2?  I would argue that I could not understand how you are supporting a business model like that?

LMFAO, I think i took this comment completely the wrong way. I was like no i've never done this. You're right we shouldn't pay more for things we can get cheaper.

Then I read the rest and was like it sounds like your cooking skills are far better than mine.

So in conclusion mind making me dinner sometime ;)

• Like 3

post-84423-0-82838100-1439543565_thumb.png

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

I thought 25 was too damn much, who in the blue hell let them sell the game for this RIDICULOUS price? This must be an error or something, that is genuine fucking insanity.

I've been trying to cut back on swearing on here so much because you're all nice people and I don't want to make this site's forums look like a bunch of pottymouthed children, but god damn it, how the hell do you justify THAT price?

Edit: I don't know how to upload shit full size here, just click the image and it'll blow up.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 3

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-08-14 at 19.11.08.png

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

I thought 25 was too damn much, who in the blue hell let them sell the game for this RIDICULOUS price? This must be an error or something, that is genuine fucking insanity.

I've been trying to cut back on swearing on here so much because you're all nice people and I don't want to make this site's forums look like a bunch of pottymouthed children, but god damn it, how the hell do you justify THAT price?

Edit: I don't know how to upload shit full size here, just click the image and it'll blow up.

Yeah, it's not worth 45USD. I would maybe purchase it for PS4 if it was 5USD.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

Dayummmmmm

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

This.

As soon as I saw the $45 price tag in my store I instantly backed out. I bet it's not cross-buy just so they can put it on PS Plus again at some point, and that is when I will be playing it.