Thoughts on the game? (May Contain Spoilers!)

Itachirulz1

So I've just completed the story of this game and I have to say it was good! Especially the end. The one thing I didn't like and it was the same for Black Flag is that I don't really like using the ship (and it's a big part of the game)

So decided to make this thread to get your opinion of the game and what you liked and didn't like about the game!

it was a great game like u said but i didnt like how clueless jaded he was and even after he finds out what was really going on and that he had joined the bad guys he just kept on with it further causing evil in the world after the whole game he ws trying to do good even tho he was wrong and just didnt realize it kinda made no sense

I liked the story and characters for the most part...it showed that even the "good guys" are/can be just as arrogant as the people they oppose.

I enjoyed the naval part more in Black Flag because PIRATES! I like that they added it because it opened up more of the world to use. Stuff like that wasn't necessary in the Altair or Ezio games. (although Ezio did blow up a ship :awesome: and Altair couldn't swim :jaymon: )

What I disliked was the ridiculously short story especially for the price. This game should have been much longer and given us more to do with Shay and his Templar activities. 

I am still on the fence about the Multiplayer features being added into the single player game. 

Graphically it wasn't much of an improvement it seemed. It had it's "bugs" but then again what game doesn't nowadays and nothing as tragic as Unity.

Thing that bugged me most? How menacing they made shay look lmfao. 

I liked it a lot even though it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. 

First let me say that I always had a problem with the black and white stories of the Altair and Ezio games but loved how in AC 3 Templars and Assassins had the same goals and the only thing that made them 'good' or 'evil' was how they tried to achieve them. 

So I kinda hoped that Rogue would be similar in that way. But instead now the Templars are all good and the Assassins are all evil. 

Also I kinda liked that there were so many Assassins and Templars from former games but at some point it was just to much. To focus Haytham and Achilles would have been enough (and made a better story imo). I think it would have been cool if Charles Lee appeared cause then they could not have done this black and white thing again.

Gameplay-wise Rogue was more of a 'Best of' to me cause it was a nice mix of all the good gameplay elements of its predecessors (you know: ship battles, naval mini game, buying shops, hunting and crafting etc.) 

Storywise I was disappointed. Beside of a few good scenes (to name them: *SPOILERS* Haytham and Adewale talking about Edward + Achilles character-changing insight at the end)

Edited by Nischen96