Favorite Game of All Time That Never Got a Sequel

Bullstomp

Bully.

Hehe stole my answer.

Other than Bully I'm not sure, I guess Sleeping Dogs but there's Triad Wars even though that's not really a sequel.

I've always wanted a season 2 of Telltale's Back to the Future.

Oh and Dead Nation absolutely.

Edited by UndreyVITA
  • Like 4

• Okami (PS2/PS3) - A beautiful, enoyable game by Capcom, undisputed sequel king of the video game world, and they never made a sequel for it?!? How's that for irony? If there was a game that I would get the Ultra Super Alpha Turbo Arcade Championship Edition of it would be Okami.

Okami did get a sequel/spin-off on the DS but I don't really know if it counts. Though honestly, and even though Okami is my favorite game of all-time, I'd rather it didn't have a sequel. The original was - I daresay - already perfect, and the story finishes exactly where and how it should, so the chances they'd make an inferior game are practically guaranteed (and Okamiden was indeed an inferior game). I'd rather they'd just keep it like like that - a lone, solitary gem.

• Like 2

Shadows of the Damned (PS3)

Bully (PS2)

Last Rebellion (PS3): A great underrated JRPG that has too much hate towards it, but wish it really had a sequel. But it's probably for the better.

Vanquish (PS3): It is rumored to be a sequel to Vanquish this year or at least next year. But most rumors nowadays aren't true so i'm not getting too hyped about it yet.

Timeshift (PS3): Definitely needs one. The game has lots of potential.

• Like 1