Favorite Game of All Time That Never Got a Sequel

Bullstomp

Vagrant Story

Xenogears (Xenosaga/Xenoblade does not count as a sequel)

The Bouncer

Dante's Inferno

Murdered:Soul Suspect

Tearaway

Bastion / Transistor

On a side note, I hope that Darksiders gets it's two more sequels (Fury and Strife).  I would like to see how that ends up

rmusl98o.png

One of my favorite games of all time

Terminator Salvation

With another 11 gold trophies + 1 plat for doing practically squat :P

coming to a ps4 and vita near you with cross save and auto pop the plat just like sound shapes

Edited by ultraomega22
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two vie for the top position:

FINAL FANTASY III (SNES)

Yeah, I know you people call it FFVI these days, but FFIII was the greatest pre-order ever. To this day, no game has ever given me so much replayability and enjoyment. Like others, I totally found all of Gau's abilities. I totally maxed out stats as best as I could. I totally did everything. The PS1 port did it no justice, and I STILL loved playing it. Square could just do no wrong then.

VALKYRIE PROFILE (PS1)

Exactly the opposite. I bought this game on heavy discount at Wal-Mart. I had enjoyed Star Ocean: The Second Story, and a friend in grad school told me that the developers had made a new game about Norse mythology. At the time, no one was buying it, so I got it for $11.99 at Wal-Mart. I've probably played it 15 total times, and pop it in whenever I'm bored of this generation's games. The sequel was good, but nothing will ever compare to the awesome mix of action and RPG here (and the battle system is probably the best in any RPG I've ever played). The PSP version wasn't nearly as good; lots of cool things were just left out - I think they based it on the Japanese version, instead of the superior NA version (how often can you say that the NA version is superior?).

• 2 weeks later...