My 5 Star Wrestling Review

TmF1979

How long did it take to plat? Was there multiplayer and if so how was it? Did you have any issues/glitches with any of the trophies?

Probably... 20 hours. Playing through Challenge Mode will earn you the bulk of the trophies and there's minimal cleanup after that. There are 16 Tiers and you can clear a Tier in about an hour depending on how many glitches you're slammed with.

There's local multiplayer, but it's no better than single player.

This Is Awesome! glitched for me, but in a good way. You're supposed to receive a 5 Star Rating in an Exhibition Match with 2 human players. My brother and I played a match and received a 2 or 2.5 Star Rating. The trophy still popped.

• 1 year later...

Finally started playing this because I wanted to get a new wrasslin' platinum and WWE 2K16 glitched in a bad way (fuck you 2K!). Anyhow, yes this is borderline copyright infringement despite the legal disclosure and the collision sucks. However, I am having a blast with it! I like the wrestlers who they modelled off of (bonus points for Dynamite Pegasus, who is the bastard son of Dynamite Kid and Chris Benoit [who used to be Pegasus Kid in Japan])

If you are a big wrestling fan, like I am, I would recommend trying it. The moves are cool (and unintentionally comical when they glitch) and though I have yet to finish, every single trophy has popped when it should which is a hell of a lot better than WWE 2K16 (FUCK YOU 2K!)