Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
christine_uk

'...One for All' trophy glitch? (EU)

10 posts in this topic

Even though I know I can't get a platinum on this game because of the glitch with 'On a Roll' I've been trying to clear up any other trophies I am missing, however I can't get '...One for All'! I've completed well over the 5 quizzes needed for this - long, hard, easy etc. Anyone with the EU version have this trophy and know exactly what is needed?

Thanks in advance!

It's glitched and you can't obtain it with the EU version of the game. NA and EU version share the same trophy list, so you can get the trophy if you get the NA version of the game. I got the NA version for cheap knowing the EU version was glitched over at play-asia.com a long time ago, but they don't seem to sell it anymore.

Even though I know I can't get a platinum on this game because of the glitch with 'On a Roll' I've been trying to clear up any other trophies I am missing, however I can't get '...One for All'! I've completed well over the 5 quizzes needed for this - long, hard, easy etc. Anyone with the EU version have this trophy and know exactly what is needed?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately this trophy is unobtainable on the EU version and there's never going to be a patch, so unless you can get th e NA version via importing you can't get this trophy, I'd personally recommend not bothering :P.

Thanks for the replies, shame I can't get those 2 trophies! one day maybe... but probably not!

Hello, I have the EU version of this game and I got this trophy 2 years ago. The description might not be very accurate, but it is obtainable. I can't remember exactly how I got it, but from what I read in forums, they suggest to play 5 long and easy quizzes, regardless of your score. Most likely, I must have used this strategy to get it.

If this doesn't work either, try creating a new profile or delete your save and start from scratch. Then repeat the above steps

Edited by NaughtyNoddy

Hi! Today I got this trophy in the European version. I created new profile, Quiz Mode, Megaquiz, 80 questions and easy, 1 player. I finished the 5 games in a row: press square at the end of a game and not X. the trophy appeared at the end of the fifth game :)

so it 100% will unlock in the EU version if you do what @Nubalico did?

that trophy for sure. The other trophy to win 5 puzzles I'm trying different ways. at the moment without success :(

I think I still got the NA version of this game....