Story-related question

NotAFoxAnymore

Origins is a prequel so it's not required. However the events in Knight follow on from City so you would need to play that one.

Characters that are only barely referenced in Asylum and City appear in Origins (and Knight), so it's worth playing through it.

Hmm..fair enough, thanks for the info.

Definitely play City before starting Knight it will be easier to follow and understand

Asylum and City, yes, but they barely reference Origins in Arkham Knight.

I'll make sure I at least get city then. Yeah I heard something about the devs practically ignoring Origins because it wasn't made by them/I assume they weren't happy with it.

Asylum and City, yes, but they barely reference Origins in Arkham Knight.

I'll make sure I at least get city then. Yeah I heard something about the devs practically ignoring Origins because it wasn't made by them/I assume they weren't happy with it.

Though Origins is referenced enough (and some characters/designs from Origins are used) to confirm its canonity within the Arkham series (to the chagrin of many who had wished Origins would be entirely ignored). Several of those are just easter eggs/mentions though (Anarky, the Electrocutioner, the plot twist in Origins, etc), but at least the cime scene reconstruction bit makes one appearance in the main story :P

• Like 1

Though Origins is referenced enough (and some characters/designs from Origins are used) to confirm its canonity within the Arkham series (to the chagrin of many who had wished Origins would be entirely ignored). Several of those are just easter eggs/mentions though (Anarky, the Electrocutioner, the plot twist in Origins, etc), but at least the cime scene reconstruction bit makes one appearance in the main story :P

Fair enough. I think it would've been a bit nonsensical to outright ignore its existence :P