Vendetta Mission - Problems

I am playing this game now over 30h and i couldn`t find one of this Vendetta Mission for the Trophy.

I`m logged in PSN, but nothing. I completed the entire game in 20h and looking now for over 10h for only this little crap Trophy.

Can someone tell me how this one works or how i can trigger this. It is the last one for the Final Trophy. 

I`m not a big Fan from Online Random Trophies, espeacially not, when this is the only Online Trophy in a SP Game.

• 4 weeks later...

I am playing this game now over 30h and i couldn`t find one of this Vendetta Mission for the Trophy.

I`m logged in PSN, but nothing. I completed the entire game in 20h and looking now for over 10h for only this little crap Trophy.

Can someone tell me how this one works or how i can trigger this. It is the last one for the Final Trophy. 

I`m not a big Fan from Online Random Trophies, espeacially not, when this is the only Online Trophy in a SP Game.

Might be a little late but in order to get a vendetta mission one of your psn friend must have killed so you can avenge them. That's how it works. So if none of your friends play this game, you cant possibly obtain this trophy

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Might be a little late but in order to get a vendetta mission one of your psn friend must have killed so you can avenge them. That's how it works. So if none of your friends play this game, you cant possibly obtain this trophy

Make a second account and get killed? :)

• 3 years later...

Hi. It's been 10 days since I started but not even one vendetta mission popped on my game. I've been connected to PSN all the time and have no internet connection problem. Yesterday I added like 10 people who owns the game to increase my chance, they died but I didnt get the mission. Also tried to connect to wbplay (thought may be related to my problem) but I can't. First 5-10 min in the game I have wbplay connection then it's gone. Can someone help?

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, zizimonster said:

How did both of you @ResonanceBlade @turkishbadassX solve this issue? Did you need to sign in to WBplay account?

I played the "vanilla" version back in 2014, and I could obtain this trophy naturally. Now I'm about to start the GOTY edition. Thank you. :)

Hi. I signed in to WBPlay account and even though the game says no connection, it didn't matter. I guess it is just an irrelevant error. After that, I revealed every captain and even that didn't help so I killed all captains and revealed other ones on the open world. Kept doing it until it says vendetta found. Yeah I had to figure this out by myself (even if it was accidentally :D) because I couldn't find the solution anywhere. So, that's your solution. Now you can go and get the platinum man :D

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 5:06 AM, turkishbadassX said:

Hi. I signed in to WBPlay account and even though the game says no connection, it didn't matter. I guess it is just an irrelevant error. After that, I revealed every captain and even that didn't help so I killed all captains and revealed other ones on the open world. Kept doing it until it says vendetta found. Yeah I had to figure this out by myself (even if it was accidentally :D) because I couldn't find the solution anywhere. So, that's your solution. Now you can go and get the platinum man :D

So, in short, I have to get intel from uruk, and kill captains... until Vendetta Mission pops up on screen.

Thanks. :)